Chapter 13 - Back in Mystic

*Charlotte*

We set of early morning for our trip back to Mystic Falls and arrived later afternoon “Kol I was thinking on the plane” I started as we arrived back at the house “yeah” he replied, I pondered around the room I stopped and smiled. “Well I will be on my way because I have some things” I backed out of the room. I made my way to Rebekah’s room and knocked on her door “come in”  I entered her room and she turned round from her dressing table “welcome back” she was at my side and hugged me, I hugged back and then she looked at me.

“wow your big” I rolled my eyes “thanks because that what I love to here.” I replied “sorry its just its not every day you see a vampire with a bump much less a baby bump” I laughed “okay I need a lift to the boarding house I have an Idea which I need to discuss will my brother…Stefan.” She nodded and we got in the car. As we set of we began to talk “ so what’s this idea of yours” she asked me “as you know before I married Kol I was a Salvatore born into at least. But lets say for all intense and purposes I was a born and bread Salvatore. Which gives me the right to all of the Salvatore land”

“where my house original stood I want to rebuild it to its former glory but first I need to know some stuff” I finished. We arrive at the boarding house and I get out “tell Kol I’m spending time with Stefan and I’ll be back tomorrow” I told her before I shut the door and headed to front of the house. I knocked on the door and waited. Stefan and I came face to face “Charlotte” he breathed “hello Stefan, fancy a ride” I held out my hand and he took it.

“where are we going” he asked “home” I smiled at him. We drove to our old estate “Damon told me what happened” Stefan spoke “no Stefan. Damon told you his side which is most likely wrong. heres the short story, I only have one brother left, Damon is dead to me” I took a bottle of blood out of my bag. Then began some of the story about what happened in Denver. When we arrived at the ruins of the Salvatore estate “so they got to Mary Porter house then what” I went on with the story including the part on what I did and what Damon said that got him angry.

“you know I would never say that and Damon he was just angry, he didn’t mean it” we sat down on a bench which would have been in our old garden “how far along are you” he asked “two months but I look about 4/5 everything is accelerating because I’m a vampire” I replied “ I know what Damon did and it was unacceptable” Stefan hugged me “I lost you once Char I’m not loosing you. I will be there for you if you need anything. I promise” he held me close “I love you Stefan” I mumbled into his shirt “I love you too Charlotte”

We made are way back to the boarding house “Stefan is the old house still useable like to build on” I questioned “yeah I think so why” he looked puzzled “I want to rebuild the house and live in it. I have a child on the way I want him or her to grow up in some of the same environment we did” he nodded and we entered the house where we found, Damon and Elena. Both of us stood our ground.

---- Flashback------

I sat back up from our hug “there is something I need to tell” I sighed “while we were waiting we overheard Jeremy. Damon and Elena kissed and from what he said it wasn’t a friendly peck” he face dropped “it was a full on make out”

----  -----  -----

“what is she doing here” Damon glared at me “Char. Wait in my room” I nodded “like the old days?” I asked “like the old days” I made my way up too his room which he told me about. When we meant the old days I would sleep with Stefan when things got bad well it was more like he slept with me, he had these nightmares and would crawl into my bed I was the closest think to a maternal figure.

“Damon you shouldn’t be here” I heard Stefan move around “or you Elena.” He added “you know what she did to us in Denver” Elena cried “yes I know everything. Especially the part where you said you would choke with her carrying our niece or Nephew.” He was coming upstairs “go home Elena.” I changed into a t- shirt and some of Stefan’s boxers (I know were half siblings) he came into the room.

“so what is it like to be the first vampire to be pregnant” he got into bed “annoying everything is annoying. I’m not even supposed to be this big” I huffed