Chapter 10 - Scary Mary

Set during 3x19

*Charlotte*

We sat in the car waiting  for Damon and Elena to arrive “ are you okay love” I bit my finger nails “I had a dream last night, well it felt more a memory” I told him he took my hand and rubbed it “Katharine.” I took a shaky breath “when she wasn’t with my brother she was with me hitting and abusing me because I had more affection from my brothers rather than her. I think I don’t know but she might have slipped me her blood” I recalled the memory/dream I had “Kol” I saw Damon and Elena get out of their car. “this conversation is not finished Charlotte” I nodded and he got out of the car.

It minutes later when Damon staggered out with Elena and Jeremy in tow I got out my phone and rung Kol but there was no answer. I made the decision to follow them, sending a text to Kol that I was “so you’re telling me that I’ve been friends with Originals for moths” Jeremy said “yes” Elena replied. The arrived at Jeremy house and he packed before getting back into the car and driving to a motel, my phone rang “Charlotte where are you” he asked “just pulling into a motel what happened?” I replied

“I roughed him up a bit but he staked me before I could do anything else. I called Klaus he said that before you disrupted mothers plans she was planning to wipe out every vampire. Even though there is no threat anymore they are still trying to find out who sired them” he informed me “someone named Mary Porter” Jeremy said. “Kol do you know someone called Mary Porter?” I asked “yes she was a Original groupie.” He replied “I think they found another piece of the puzzle” I told him.

---Memory----

“No I have been told you are meant to do great things my child so this is why I’m doing this” the man said, he nit into his arm and force fed me his blood. I gagged but then started to drink “something more powerful than me has forced me to do this but you will no remember ever meeting me.” He told be after feeding me, the next thing I knew I was in complete blackness.”

------ ------

I gasped “Charlotte what’s wrong” Kol shouted through the phone “I’m coming to pick you up” I cut the connection of and started the car again. Pulling out of the motel and driving back to where I left him. He got in the car “tell me what happened” he ordered “I had some sort of ,memory there was a man about forty or so he was stood in front of me he basically said that someone more powerful than him told him that he had to feed me his blood and snap my neck then when I woke up I wouldn’t remember anything.”

We sat in silence I was busy thinking “Kol” I came to a realisation “what is it love” he looked up from his phone “the baby” I told him he shifted “what? What’s wrong?” I shook my head “oh that’s brilliant” I breathed looking down “our baby has powers” I laughed “boy or girl our child is a witch. And they’re developing their power by unlocking my memories” I told him he smiled “incredibly smart like their mother.” He kissed me “now I have an address for Mary” I nodded and he told be. I started the car and drove off.

We arrived outside and old house it was getting dark out “so who is this Mary” I questioned walking up to the door “she’s known as Scary Mary back in the day she had an obsession with us.” he rung the door bell. Moments later and woman round 30 with mid length blonde hair “well, well, well Kol Mikaelson” she leaned against the door properly trying to flirt with him I cleared my throat “hello I’m Charlotte, Kol’s wife” I plastered a fake smile on my face she stood up “wife?” we nodded “well come in, come in” we entered the house. Disgusting how could she live like this. Junk everywhere. Ugh “oh god” I ran out of the house and threw up, Kol was by my side “that place stinks” I moaned

I wiped my mouth “oh Kol would you like of whisky” she called seductively; I growled I was very possessive of Kol. “Please tell me I can kill her” I straightened my self up “your sexy when your possessive.” He smirked at me I went back to the car and got out a wooden baseball bat.

“She should have learn not to flirt with my man” I muttered