Chapter 7 - The Day After News

Set during 3x16

*Damon*

I woke up in my own bed  feeling really heavy “Damon” Stefan stumbled into my room “what happened” i mumbled “I can’t remember” he rubbed his head just then Stefan’s phone went off “Elena?” he questioned “Stefan where have you been. You’ve been missing for three days.” She sounded upset “3 days? Me and Damon must of blacked out or something.” They talked some more “I think it time we go pay those originals a visit.

We arrived outside their mansion, Rebekah opened the door “oh its you. What do you want.” She sighed “the last think we remember is a very pissed of sister” I stated “so we wanted to see her” Stefan finished “she’s not here neither is Kol, they both up and left after she woke up.” She shut the door in our faces.

“we need to find her Damon we may have pissed her off but she’s our sister, we can’t lose her again” Stefan stated “yeah but where the hell should we start looking?” I sighed this was going to be a long night.

*Charlotte*

After Kol erasing their minds for the fun of it, Klaus asked us to relocate to Denver so we could keep and eye on Jeremy Gilbert. Even though I love my brothers and missed them thinking they were dead, they seriously pissed me off so I was happy to move. We found a very nice and very expensive apartment. My head was laid on Kol’s chest he was stroking my hair when I started to feel strange. I raced to the bathroom. “Char what’s wrong?”  He rubbed my back blood and food rose from the pit of my stomach.

“I don’t feel so good” I got up but fell into his arms “what’s happening. KOL!” I screamed. There was a knock on the door. “Okay wait there” he whispered “Jeremy right?” were the first word Kol said “yeah.” He replied “So what bring you here.” He asked “Kol. Hurry” I mumbled “erm. Charlotte. Dropped this I saw the new address and brought it over.” He answered I dropped my purse ‘by accident. “thanks I’ll give it too her.” The door shut and Kol came back in, I was withering in pain “okay” I lifted me up and took me to the bedroom.

He took his phone and dialled a number “Klaus…not now it’s a bad time… I need a number for a witch in Denver… look something’s wrong with Charlotte…I DON’T KNOW JUST GIVE ME A NUMBER… thank you” the phone call ended “hello… this is Kol, Klaus’ brother… I need you to come too…” that was the last I heard before I blacked out.

/////////

I woke up to chanting “ugh what happened” I questioned “you okay” Kol hugged me “of course I’m fine. Now what happened.” I asked “what do you remember?” I sighed “the last thing I remember is you stroking my hair and then nothing” I told him I sat up feeling sore. He looked at a girl who was about twenty. “who are you?” I asked “Sage Woods. Denver witch” she smiled “you should be alright now. If anything happens call me” she got off the bed and left.

“okay now spill.” I demanded he smiled “something vary impossible yet very true has happened” he was cryptic “umm okay care to expand” I wafted my hands around he laughed “you remember all those years ago when I was telling you more about Vampires and I said that we couldn’t re produce but we love to try.” I nodded “well it seems the universe has a loophole” I furrowed my eyebrows “Sage did some magic juju and found out that you…are with child” he smiled my jaw dropped “what? How?” I questioned “no idea but I double checked. I’m surprised I didn’t heat it. There is a little baby in there” he touched my tummy.

Oh Gosh I’m going to be a mom!