Chapter 4 - After

*Charlotte*

The party was wining down and I saw that Damon and Stefan were about to leave “I’m going to say goodbye to my brothers okay?” I kissed him “I swear your bi polar” I roll my eyes and headed towards the two. “What no goodbye I’m upset” I pouted they turned to me “I see your mood swing haven’t improved.” He commented I’ve been know to have mood swings one moment I will be all smiles the net I will threaten to hurt you. “You know you love me” I teased he brought me in for a hug, I then went to Stefan. “Charlotte” Kol calls I turn to him “I’m retiring right now” he smirks “well goodnight brothers” I take Kol’s arm and leave.

//////////////////////////////

I woke up the next morning I turned round “how long have you been awake” I ask him he tucked a stay strand of hair out of my face “long enough to know you dream about me” he smiled I shuffled closer to him as he wrapped his arms around me. “I told Elijah about me.” I mumbled “you did what” he looked down a me “I wanted to he thinks there is something wrong as well we just don’t know what. That and I trust him not to say anything he’s very moral.”

After another half an hour in bed we dressed ourselves I was wearing a pinkish tank top with a floral maxi skirt and sandals. “You look beautiful” we kissed before e making our way downstairs. Klaus was the only one downstairs and he was drawing. “So any news on your little theory” he muttered “no” replied I went to grab some coffee.” Well, well, well. Theres our girl” Kol was teasing Bekah “get out of my way Kol” Bek gritted her teeth.

“Out all night. What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt was it” he teased “you don’t shut your mouth, the next thing to come out will be your teeth” she threatened. I smirked and sat down. “Don’t start Nik” she pointed. “I didn’t say anything” he carried on drawing. Kol rested his head on my lap as I minded played with his hair “I’m bored. Our sister is a strumpet at least she’s having fun. I need entertainment.” He said “go on then have at it” Klaus looked up “its no fun alone, join me Nik. It’s the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart and sending my wife to sleep.” He sat up

“okay, why not I didn’t have nearly enough last night without you trying to murder Rebekah’s date” he stood up and left “yes please go this house has enough men rolling around in it.” Kol turned back “just like you Bekah” she chucked a shoe at him but missed. “So who were you with last night?” I finished my coffee. She muttered something incoherent “excuse me. Didn’t quite catch that” I furrowed my eyebrows “Damon” she spoke louder “as in my Damon” I was shocked but then redeemed myself “okay” I shrugged knowing if I freaked I would be hypocritical “your.. Okay with it” she questioned “well. Yeah considering I’m with your brother so meh” she smiled ad hugged me before leaving.

“Charlotte” Elijah entered the room he moved his finger around the room the put it too his lips I rubbed my hand then parted it “something is wrong. Sage” he handed me it “she used a privacy spell” I fiddled with the sage “why would she need privacy” I wondered I crippled in pain.

---vision---

Kol doubled over in pain as he grabbed someone

Ester stood in the middle of a pentagram with Finn.

--- -----

I gasped “Charlotte are you alright” there was two of him and that was what I saw before I blacked out.

---- Flashback----

Ii was being chased by Kol around while on our honeymoon  “come on Kol” I giggled. I raced from one side to the next until I was tackled to to the bed I laughed “ha. Caught you my little Kitten” he captured my lips then made his way down my neck. I moaned.

He slipped my night gown down my arms “I love you Mrs Mikaelson” he pecked my nose “I love you too Mr Mikaelson”

------------------ Vision--------------

A women was flirting with Kol “humm nice try love but your little games won’t work on me” he took another sip of his drink but she didn’t give up. He went to leave but was stabbed by unknown person.

I gasped “KOL!” I yelled before racing out not even noticing Elijah was gone.