Numerous Death Looks Something Fierce.

First order of business, I went back through my previous chapter (Mental Mole) and made a few corrections and also added a few sentences with Astrals personal commentary on a couple of the scenes to make it more interesting. Re-read if you wish but it really wasnt that much. Just expect there to be more in here.

Second order is that since I got so many absolutely heart warming comments about what you guys think about my POVs, I have decided to continue in 1st person. This one will be a lot longer than the first two so I'll try to keep it enticing. Haha, bare with me! Please enjoy!

Special thanks to Just_not_here bekkihaiti liveandlovewithpeace Lizardgurl DianaOrnelas6 Najeeali crazypup110FairyWren14 iznek123 maddylittle98 For Voting, Commenting and/or placing this book in their reading lists. Thank you!!

P.S: DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!

I groaned as my brain was brought back to action and I instantly felt the broken ribs in my chest. My lungs desperately cried for air to level out the pain but every breath I took made it worse. And on top of that, my back felt like I thrown into a wall.

Superboy's attack replayed in my head. Oh, right.......I kinda was.

The Guys! My eyes popped open in hope that they would be there but all I saw was a poorly lit metal ceiling. My pupils reacted quickly to the light even if it was faint. What caught me off guard what the fact that I felt semi-comfortable where I was. I pressed my fingertips down and felt the sensation of mattress under me. The springs creaked under the small amount of pressure telling me it wasn't the great of quality.

"So, you have awakened?" I recognized the voice but it wasn't til I turned my head to the side to see him did I actually believe it. There stood the Genomorph that had helped me and my friends escape Guardian yet kinda let us into a trap with Superboy.

"Why am I here? Where are my friends?" I asked hoarsely.

"I am called Dubbilex. The head Genomorph here at project CADMUS." He introduced as he rose his hand towards me and his horns glowed. "Let me assist you."

I was levitated from the mattress and turned so my feet were closest to the floor. He set me down gently and my legs caught my weight. I realized the room was only lit with a single torch against the wall like in Viking times or something.

"I'm Astral, and you still haven't answered my questions." I said quickly. My arm rose to wrap over my chest where the pain was originating.

"You are.....special." He hummed out. "You were able to connect to my brother and even swore to aid us when others did not even spare a second look at our kind. I wished to ask you to help to give us freedom, if you choose."

Freedom. It was something Hal and John gave me. I don't remember what happened to me before they found my body. I was in a warehouse out in the middle of nowhere, curled up in a corner with cuts and bruises lacing my pale skin that was only covered with a extra large, plain white shirt that was stained red in areas. But I do remember that I felt complete darkness, caged, trapped. It was suffocating.