Make-out in Front of My Locker? (4)

lunch.

its one word but means so much. You may be thinking, why would anyone care so much about lunch? Well here's the thing about lunch at Westfield High, it's an area designed for social suicide. One wrong move and you're dead for the rest of the year. For me I sit with the same people every year, Abby and Kay, they are my two most close and only friends. We do everything we can together. 

    For others, the freshman who don't know the rules of the cafeteria try to sit with with whomever they think is cool... all I can say is BIG MISTAKE. One year there were these 2 girls who had just started school and they tried to sit with the "populars" big mistake on their part, all I can say is that long story short... they were humiliated and never showed up to Westfield again. So this is really just how things go around here, there's what some people would call "clicks" you've got your populars, jocks, geeks, musicians, artists, drama geeks, nerds, queen bee and her followers, the nobodys (this would be what spot I fall into but my two friends sit with me anyway) and the bad boys. 

    Badboys. Definition; a man or group of men who does not conform to approved standards of behavior, especially in a particular sphere of activity. 

That one word is enough to send every girl in this school to be falling over their feet and drooling uncontrollably. Their the ones who barely show up to classes, vandalize property, get thrown in jail, ride motorcycles, and what has the girls swooning the most would be their looks. They look like gods, no doubt there...But the real eye candy would be their leader: Luke Parker. 

Luke's your typical bad boy only to the next level. He has the face of a god and has the body to match. His crystal blue eyes are breathtaking and will have you mesmerized. At around 6'4 he's muscular but not buff. His dark brown hair makes you want to run your fingers through it non stop. He's attractive to say the least but he knows it, and he uses it to toy with every girl in the school some of them are even in college. He plays with a girl for a night then dumps them like trash the next morning, not even wanting to see their face after what happens the night before. The thing is his ways don't stop the girls from falling head over heels for him.

    He's toyed with every girl in this school once except for little ole me. Not that i'm complaining. I find it satisfying that he can't get to me even if he tried. I don't really think he knows that I go to this school I think that he wouldn't even remember our little run in the other day.

Oh. Well

I still sleep very well at night so i'm perfectly fine with him not knowing who I am.

/////////////////////////////////////

    Lunch finally ends and we all are rushing to get to our next class considering we only have 4 minutes to switch classes. As i'm heading to my locker I cant help but think of the song "Jet Black Heart" by 5 Seconds of Summer

    "Because i've got a jet black heart, and there is a hurricane underneath it," I start to hum to myself as I become closer to my locker, but when I was about 10 ft away I stopped dead in my tracks.

    Luke Parker and Britney Stevens were making out right in front of my locker.
(in case you didn't know Britney is the Queen B  at Westfield and for some unknown reason she completely hates my guts)

    I walk to my locker at a deathly slow pace fearing what might happen when I reach my destination. I'm debating everything that could go wrong in my head from just this one interaction with the two most famous people at our school, I decide that the least of the worst things that could happen would be that I get humiliated for interrupting their intimate moment. All thoughts leave my mind when i'm right next to them. I try my absolute hardest not to just turn around and run away but then i'll just regret not sticking up for myself, I won't have my stuff for my next class, and i'll just call myself a chicken and make fun of myself for the rest of the day. Well here goes nothing

    "Uh...um I..I kinda ne..ed to g..g..et to m..my locker" I stuttered mostly out of fear of what might happen. But nothing happens, they just choose to ignore me and continue with their little session. So I decide on a different strategy, 

    I push past them and open up my locker.

    "Hey! what the HELL was that for?!" screeched Britney in her annoying high pitched voice.

    "I needed to get to my locker," I said as calm as I possibly could with her still hearing me.

    All I  heard after that was a deep chuckle coming from behind me, confused I look up from my locker to see the one and only Luke Parker looking down at me with his famous smirk plastered onto his gorgeous face...

    "Well who knew someone like you had that kind of courage, I didn't even know that you went to this school. Who are you sweetheart?" he questioned trying to sound intimidating yet attractive at the same time and all I could think at that moment was what should I do?! My best bet was to just say little and hurry to my next class

    "Who cares about her name! Come on Luke lets go somewhere else," Britney said trying her best to catch his attention but obviously failing miserably.

    "Leave me alone Stacey" Luke says bluntly.

    "My name isn't Stacey!" she screeched and walked away well more like ran with flailing arms

    "Now where were we? ah yes... your name sweetheart?" he questioned he smirk back in place, I also noticed that he was noticeably closer than before.

    "Ihavetogo" I rushed out and slammed my locker and sprinted to my next class

    "Catch you soon sweetheart!" he yelled down the hallway, as I look back I could still see that dang smirk on his face.

    What the Hell happened to my plan about staying as far away from him as possible?! 

The voice inside my head yells at me, in all honesty it was kinda hard to stay away from him because the school day isn't even over. I noticed that when Luke actually shows up for classes he's in almost every single one of my morning classes except for choir because he's a guy and he isn't in choir

    My plan might be a little harder than I thought, I think to myself as I walk into my next class.

    For the whole entire class period I thought of ways to avoid Luke Parker. I've come up with many different options one of them being not showing up to school and using a robot to go in for me, or to just not go to the classes that both him and I have together. I ruled that one out because he's in all of my morning classes except for one so I can't do that.

    Best option? sit as far away from him as possible and to be the first out the door right after the bell rings for us to switch classes.

    After the little incident after lunch i know for sure that I don't want to have anymore encounters with Luke Parker.

    More plans to avoid the bad boy and his ways

    GREAT just great

////////////////////////////////////
An// update! Sooner then I thought. So I hope you like it :)  hope that you guys like it but it will get better I just have to build the story so everyone gets to know everybody
Guys you should really send me covers or trailers! mariannatiell@gmail.com

Like. Comment. Vote.