Kiss Me, I Dare You (14)

{Emily's P.O.V.}

As I looked out of the window in my math class I noticed someone painting the side of the school. Don't they know that the school has security cameras all over the school inside and out? It can't really be anyone from school because of security so it must be an outsider. I just kept watching the mystery person paint their piece on the side of the school.

I've always loved graffiti, I mean I know that It's illegal but I think that it's so cool. These people paint their feelings on whatever they want and they don't care what it is that they are painting on. I love watching the trains go by and seeing all the different kinds of art painted on it's side. These types of people are so artistic and when I see it, it's like an art show that you don't have to pay for. There are so many good artists out in the world but they never show their art in school or anything like that, instead they paint it on what ever they want and I think that's so cool.

I continued to watch they person paint until they decided to look up right into the window that I was watching them. Did they know I was watching them? I really didn't know but I didn't dare to look away, It was as if I was caught in the persons eyes and I couldn't look away. The painter didn't try to look away either, my guess was that he was done with his painting and they felt eyes watching. Finally they lifted up their spray can and sprayed it all over the air and ran to the parking lot where I was unable to see them anymore.

"Emily, are you paying attention to anything i'm saying?" My math teacher Ms. Channels asked.

"Yes Ms. Channels." I told her while looking at the test that she just handed out, I got an A as usual.

"Then look at me while i'm talking and not whatever is going on outside," she scolded. I've never really liked her as a teacher, she's always so strict and always goes by the book. I mean I go by the book a lot as well but she is just over the top.

"Yes ma'am," I told her. I knew that I wasn't going to win any argument that I had with her because if anyone starts to mouth back she gives intimidate detentions.

She went back to the board to restart the lecture, which may I say is the worst part of school. Some days I wish she would just get him by a bus. I know that's mean but I really don't care.

Class finally ended and I was the first to leave the classroom, I really can't stand that class and not to brag but I'm pretty goo at math. I went to my locker to get my books for my last class when I noticed an odd feeling in the back of my head, almost as if someone was watching me. I decided to just shake the feeling off and grab my chemistry II textbook and supplies and start walking down the hallway. Chemistry is the last room in the hallway and the closest room to the exit, so i'm not completely complaining. Chemistry is honestly one of my most favorite classes because really all we do is screw around with different chemicals.

Class ended and I couldn't be more happy that It was 3. I ran to my locker to grab my book bag and my history homework because Luke refuses to bring any of it home. Once everything was put in my book bag I zipped it up and threw it over one of my shoulders and started for the exit.

I started to walk home when I felt that strange feeling again, I turned around but nobody was there. I started walking faster not really caring where I was going at this point. I feel like this road is familiar but I cant really tell. That feeling never went away, in fact it felt like what ever was watching me was getting closer to catching up to me. I started looking back every 10 seconds just to make sure that there was no one there. I started to hear foot steps every time I wasn't looking over my shoulder.

I stopped walking and just stood there waiting for the footsteps. Nothing ever came, but right when I turned back around to keep walking a figure came up from a bush. They were wearing all black along with a black face mask. I started to freak out and started sprinting away from whoever that was. The footsteps weren't that far behind me but I saw a street sign and I finally realized why the street look so familiar. This is Luke's road, I ran to his house and started banging on the door. I don't know how far behind the person was so I continued to bang on the door pleading for someone to come and open the door.

"Emily? What are you doing here?" Luke slurred out, Is he drunk? I don't care I need to get in.

"Let me in please!" I pleaded. I looked back and saw the person start running up the driveway.

Luke looked behind me and he must have seen the person because he pulled me close and slammed the door behind us. He quickly locked the door and closed the curtains in the front of the house.

"Emily, what happened? Who was that?" He questioned. I couldn't answer him, I was trembling from how scared I was.

"Hey, Em it's okay you're safe here." He soothed me.

"I dont know how long they've been watching me," I sobbed into his surprisingly comfortable chest.

"Em, its alright. No one can get you here" he tried soothing me again. That's when I noticed the smell of alcohol on him...how much has be been drinking?

We walked into his 'man cave' and i noticed a bunch of his friends all sitting in a circle playing truth or dare.

"Hey em, want to play?" Asked Chase.

"Um sure" I told him as i sat down next to Luke.

They all spun and it never landed on me so I didn't have to do anything. Thank the lord. Finally luke spun the bottle and it started slowing down. Please dont let it be me. They have drank too much, but to my dismay it landed on me.

"Truth our dare?" He asked with a sly smirk. What the hell let's do a dare.

"Dare." I smirked

"Kiss me..." wait what?

"What?" Please god no.

"Kiss me, I dare you" he smirked as he started leaning in closer by every second...