Um Hi? (24)

After my little fiasco with Linc I decided that I should probably go for a walk. As I was coming here I saw that there was a park nearby, maybe a block or two away. I put a tip down on the table and left the diner with my head down seeing that there were a couple off people staring at me. I understand why they were staring, I probably would too if I saw what had just occurred but lucky for me i got to live it, please note the sarcasm. 

As I was walking all I could do was admire my surroundings. I love nature and If I could live outside all of my life I absolutely would. Everything about it is just so peaceful and relaxing. That's why when I get married I want to be married on a beach hopefully where my parents were married. I feel like if I did that it could bring me and my mom a little closer. I must have gotten lost in my thoughts because when I snapped back into reality there was a motorcycle following me. To say it scared me would've been an understatement. I almost screamed, but I managed to gain control before did.

I felt like I have seen that motorcycle before so I stopped in my tracks hoping that the person riding would do the same. Just my luck, they did, the person slowed down and ended up parking a little in front of me...I gained some courage and walked up to the motorcycle. The person pulled off their helmet to reveal the one person that I didn't want to see... Luke Parker. Our eyes connected and neither of us tried to break contact...It felt like we had been staring at eachother for hours before I broke eye contact.

I couldn't get myself to look at him again and I didn't really know why and i want really planning on being the first to talk. Apparently he had other things in mind.

"How was your date with Linc?" He spat out. Wait, was he mad? Why would Luke Parker be mad that Linc and I went out and plus I really would not call what happened a date.

"Well actually it wasn't really a date..." I drawled out. I still didn't have enough courage to look him in the eyes.

"Well what I saw completely looked like a date," he spat out once again. What was his problem all of a sudden?

"Yeah I guess telling someone that you just want to be friends and then storming out on you kind of sounds like a date," I snapped. He was starting to really piss me off.

I finally looked up into his eyes and what I saw completely shocked me. Not only were his eyes a complete open book but most of his face was completely messed up. His left eye was purple with a hint of yellow, his lip was cut open on the bottom and there was a gash on his right temple leading down to his cheek bone. He didn't even bother replying, a look of shock written on both of our faces.  His probably being from what I just said and mine from looking at his face.

"What the hell happened to you?" I questioned. Me being the fIrst to talk after about anOther minute of awkwardly staring at each other.

"Nothing really important," he whispered out clearly trying to keep his composure.

"Come to my house and I can clean you up, I have a fIrst aid kit at home that should suffice." I offered. He didn't look convinced but even if he didn't know it, he was coming with me so that he could get cleaned up.

"I dont really think that I should Em," he told me in a completely calm manner. How can he be so calm about a situation like this? Had this happened before and he knew how to handle himself off was he good at keeping himself together?

"Let me put it this way," I waited a second befOre speaking again "your coming with me so that I can get you cleaned up... end of story," I ordered him. If I said he was shocked then I wOuld be lieing.

"Well um okay I guess if you don't mind," he spoke with a bit of shock laced in his voice.

"Okay well since we are at the park you can park your bike here and we will walk to my house, my house is just down there." I told him while pointing south down the road to show him some what where my house was located.

He quietly obliged and walked his bike over to the park parking lot. I watched him get off of his bike and slowly start to semi limp over to where I was standing on the other side of the road. I didn't want to ask about his limp so I just left it be until we arrived at my house. I started to let the information sink in... Luke Parker was going to be coming to my house and I have no idea on whether my dad was going to be home. What am I going to do if he is home? He would freak if he saw Luke come into our house with me.

We arrived at my house in about two or three minutes and I didn't see any trace of my dad's car in the driveway so the cost was clear. I told him to wait outside just to make sure and thankfully he didn't question anything. I brought him inside and I led him straight to the downstairs bathroom. I didn't get much time to clean up and I didn't want Luke judging because of how messy my house was. I told him to wait there so I could go to my room and get the first aid kit. I keep it in here incase I anger my dad a little too much. I grabbed the kit and
Went back downstairs to find like in the same spot he was when I left him.

"You can sit on the counter," I told him as he started to try and get up. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

"I could use some help," he whined.

I didn't respond and instead I came up to help him but in one split second he slipped and we both went crashing down with me on the ground and him barely hovering over top of me.

"Well, um hi" I whispered out just as our eyes connected.