His Shirt (10)

I woke up with a shearing pain in my head, I wanted to lift my arms to see why I was having this pain. Its probably just a migraine but I still wanted to know. I opened my eyes and realized that I wasn't in my own room...Where am I? The walls were a deep blue and there was wood flooring, no rooms in my house have deep blue walls.

I decided that I should find out where I am but for some reason I couldn't lift my arms, something heavy was weighing them down. I turned my head to the side and saw Luke Parker's beautifully sculpted  face mere inches away from my own. 

I wanted to scream or jerk away from him but I was in too much pain to move. I couldn't push him away because his strong arm was resting on my stomach and both of my arms.

Damn, how big really is this dude? Just one of his arms was covering my whole body. I was probably about half his size maybe not even that.

He started to squirm and finally he rolled onto his other side taking his stupid monkey arms with him.

Once I decided it was safe for me to try and get out of his bed and I wasn't going to wake him up while trying to get up. I slid one leg off the bed and then the other. At this point I was laying on his knees with my legs dangling off the bed. I tried to sit up but instead of sitting I slid off the bed completely and hit the back of my head on the bed frame.

"Shit!" I cursed while rubbing the sore spot on the back of my head.

"Oh My God! Emily are you okay?!" Luke screamed. Why was he worrying so much? I just fell off the bed.

Why am I even at his house anyways, more importantly why am I in the same bed as him. 

"Why am I here?" I questioned while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" Why was he answering a question with a question? 

"I remember everything up until my dad came home," I told him truthfully

"Anything else?" He questioned again. Why won't he answer my question?

"Um, I remember running down my street and falling into somebody. But that's about it, everything from last night is a blur." I responded completely forgetting that I was still sitting on his cold floor with him still on his bed looking down at me.

"Yeah, well you probably already guessed this but the person you ran into was me." I knew that voice sounded familiar!

"Why didn't you just take me back to my house or to Abby's?" I pushed him to give me more details on some of the events that occurred last night. There has to be something that hes not telling me.

"Hm I don't know, maybe it was the fact that you had blood dripping down your arm and down the side of your face." Wait what?

"What are you talking about?" I thought I just was having another migraine.

"Go into my bathroom and take a look for yourself," He ordered.

I walked into his on-suite which I must say was nicer than my own room. I looked into the mirror and what I saw made me want to cry. My hair was in a loose pony-tail and I had multiple bandages on and wrapped around my head.

Tears started to cloud my vision as memories of the previous night started flooding my memory. My dad accusing me of killing mom, the empty vodka bottle, the shards of glass, everything. I fell onto the cold tile floor and started to cry.

At some point Luke must have walked in and picked me up. Because now Luke Parker was holding me and rocking me on his bed whispering soothing words into my hair to try and calm me down.