They're So Cute (22)

I woke up with another pain going into my stomach, it wasn't as bad as they used to be but it still woke me up. I tried to roll over but something was stopping me from doing so, I turned my head and there was a giant monkey arm slung over my stomach. Maybe that's why my stomach is hurting, his arm is too fat. I tried to pull his damn arm off of me but it was no use, either his arm is too heavy for me or he was making sure that his arm wasn't going to move.

I finally decided to just give up on trying to move his arm and instead I re-situated myself so that my head was laying on his arm that was under my head and turned my body on its side so that his arm would be resting on my hip or my side and not putting any more pressure onto my stomach. After I finally got comfortable in my new position I started to get really tired again, so I laid my head close to his chest and started drifting back off to sleep. Before I fully did I noticed that Luke had pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible at the moment.

I must have only been asleep for a couple of minutes before I was woken up again, but this time not by pain. A bright flash went off close to my face, I tried to ignore it and snuggle into my surprisingly warm pillow. It got quieter after that but there was still too much unwanted noise for me since I was rudely woken up by a flash. I was just about to go back asleep when I heard talking to my right, I decided that right now it would be best to act like I was still asleep and snuggle as close as I could to my pillow.

"Awe, look at how cute they are." someone said, who is in the house right now?

"Dude how much you want to bet that he got laid last night? I bet that neither of them have any clothes on under those covers" replied another, wait what? What do they mean he got laid? 

"Nah man, he wouldn't do that too her. He likes her too much." who are they talking about and most importantly; who the hell is in my room?

"Have you even met him? He doesn't care about anyone!" who the hell are they talking about and why so loudly?

"Well I got a couple pictures so we can always remember this 'special moment' or at least laugh about it" wait...these people took pictures of me while I was sleeping? I was knocked out of my thoughts when my pillow moved and nestled into the crook of my neck. Since when does my pillow smell so amazing?

"Awe look at them! They look so adorable!" this time I kind of recognized the voice, I know that it was a girl. 

"Would you guys shut up, i'm trying to sleep." groaned my pillow. Wait, since when do pillows talk? They snuggled even closer to me as I did to them, i'm really tired for some reason so It wasn't really fully processing in my mind that my pillow was talking and moving until someone tried to shake me awake.

"Guys leave her alone alright?" who the hell is defending me right now? I decided that I should probably open my eyes and what I saw was something that I never thought would happen to me. I was snuggling into the chest of Luke Parker, the most dangerous guy in town. 

"Good morning Angel," he spoke. His voice was still raspy since he too had just woken up but I must say that his morning voice was pretty damn attractive.

"Why am I here, and where is here?" I started to panic, I have no recollection of what happened last night. All I remember was getting ready for my date with Linc and every thing else from last night was a blur, so you can probably understand why I was freaking out that I was in bed with Luke Parker.

"You don't remember anything from last night?" he questioned, his eyebrows were furrowed and he had a look of total shock written across his face. All I could do at the moment was shake my head no.

"I didn't think that the little bastard hit you that hard," he mumbled. Who hit me, and why was Luke there when it happened. So many thoughts were running through my head when another shooting pain went through my stomach. I groaned and laid back on the bed, why is my stomach hurting so badly? Luke laid on his elbow to see if I was okay.

"Hey babygirl, just relax right now. You got hit pretty hard and I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore alright?" He was so calm as he said this, like he knew everything that had happened.

"Why does it hurt so badly?" I groaned into a real pillow. He chuckled a little before laying down next to me again. He was keeping himself propped up with his elbow and rubbing small comforting circles on my stomach. This action was taking away some of the pain but only a little.

"I know it hurts babygirl, but you gotta rest so that it will heal." He basically was ordering me to stay in the bed while he gets up and gets food. I decided to try and stop him from getting food with out me and pushed his arm out from under him. He chuckled at my action and laid down beside me so that I could lay on his arm.

"Who's here?" I mumbled into his arm.

"All of my friends and Abby are here, I told them to go into the kitchen so that you could get some more rest," he informed me.

"I think they took a picture of us," I told him while not even making a move to even try to look at him.

"I figured but I mean you couldn't stop yourself from trying to get closer to me," he smirked.

"Hey in my defense I thought that you were a pillow and I wouldn't be talking. You knew that I was next to you and you still laid in the crook of my neck." I chuckled at how his face turned a light shade of red.

"Well what am I supposed to do when a hot chick is laying in bed with me?" damn.

"Fair enough," I responded before laying down and trying to get comfortable again.

"Go back to sleep babygirl, I want you to heal up."

"Why am I here any way?" I questioned.

"That's a story for when you wake up, right now I want you to rest alright?" well you don't have to tell me twice. I nodded in response and got comfortable so that I could go back to sleep.

"Sweet dreams babygirl," he whispered into my hair and kissed my forehead before getting off the bed and walking out of the room. It didn't take much time after that until I was once again out like a light.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

AN// 10k! wow thats amazing thank you guys so much for that! This chapter was more on the touchy feely side but oh well more drama to come!