Mikey Ruins Everything

Gerard's skin was covered in a thick layer of sweat. His head was thrown back, his long black hair flying around as he bounced gently on Frank's stiff cock.

Frank always loved Gerard like this. Maybe it was the way the way the colours from the early morning sun reflected on to Gerard's sweaty body, as he worked himself to pure bliss. Maybe it was the way the he completely let down all of his walls and became putty in Frank's tattooed and calloused fingers.

Frank was so in love with this boy, sex wasn't even about himself anymore. It wasn't about getting off like it used to be when they were younger, it was about love and compassion. Sometimes Frank wouldn't even cum, it wasn't that he didn't want to or couldn't, he was just so focused on how beautiful Gerard was and how to make him feel good, too.

Frank snapped out of his daze, heart eyes slowly shrinking back into normal black pupils, when Gerard's younger brother Mikey walked in the door.

"Fuck! Guys, no!" Mikey yelled, covering his eyes and trying to find balance.

Gerard's head whipped around fast, his cheeks burning bright pink. Gerard climbed off Frank and covered himself quickly with the black sheets. "Sorry, Mikey.." Gerard began, but then was cut off by a laughing Frank. Why was he laughing?

Mikey uncovered his eyes, and looked at Gerard. They both gave each other confused looks. While Mikey and Gerard tried to figure out what the fuck was so funny, Frank slipped on his boxers and walked over to Mikey. The taller man looked very confused as Frank wrapped his arms around his middle, sighing all happy like.

"Uh, Frank?" Mikey asked uncomfortably. He wasn't just uncomfortable because of the situation he just witnessed, but because Frank's barely clothed hard dick, which was just inside his brothers ASS, was poking at his thigh. Frank patted Mikey's back and took a step back.

"Welcome home, Mikey! I suggest you get out of here soon, because I plan on fucking your brother over here," Frank stepped out of the way to show a very pink Gerard "into the mattress. Hope you had a safe flight!" Frank smiled a toothy grin and slammed the door in Mikey's terrified face. "Now kitten," Frank purred as he made his way to the bed, then crawling on all fours on the bed towards Gerard "where were we?" Frank whispered gently into Gee's ear, gently nibbling on the lobe and cupping his jaw with his spare hand.