ive forgotten what it felt like before the world fell at our feet

The cool snow slid down Frank's fingers, the cold liquid moistening his fingers, making them slippery and damp. His boots slid against the ground, the bottoms hitting the ground with perfect timing and squishing the slush that used to be soft winter snow under his thick boots. His face was red from the cold, small patches of pale white skin making itself known occasionally amongst the red. His cheeks puffy and cold, slightly prickly like frost. His nose stuck out, the tip red and sickly looking, like he had a sinus problem and had been blowing his nose for far too long. His eyes looked dead, cold and broken, like something inside of him had died off, like apart of him was missing, yet they still shined and shimmered with the soft yellow sun beaming down against the scarce bodies outside.

Frank made his way to the swing set at the nearby park, gently swiping off the burning cold snow from the ugly green swing. He sat down, blowing hot air into his tattooed hands, trying to heat his chilled body up. His fingerless gloves were wet, useless at this point, so he removed them and shoved his hands into his mildly warm pockets.

A tall figured trudged it's way through the park, the person was wearing all black, the short hair that it owned was also black. As the figure came closer, Frank could make out more characteristics of the person. Their hair fell slightly behind their frozen red ears, curling gently at the bottom, making small black ringlets that stood out against his pale face. The person, who seemed to be a male, had small features. His eyes were small but had lots of life and colour in them, his lips were red and looked chapped slightly from the ice cold air. They were slightly chubby, their cheeks looked very soft and squishy, as did the rest of their body.

Frank stood up from the swing in shock, realizing who he had previously had been analyzing not two seconds ago. He began to run at the figure, his small legs moving as fast as possible, lungs tiring out slowly due to the amount of cigarettes he consumes everyday. Frank leapt onto the figure, the man hugging him tight and accepting the gesture. He had Frank for minutes, just taking the presence of the small man.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Frank sighed out, gently pulling away.

The person shrugged.

"Somewhere."

"What, Gerard, what the fuck you don't just leave me for two years and then come back without an explanation!" Frank practically screamed.

"Frank calm down." The man, Gerard, tried to explain.

"No! I will not calm down! Do you know how much fucking damage you did to my life, Gerard? Do you not get that I couldn't fucking live for a year because-"

Suddenly, Frank was interrupted by Gerard moving down so he was resting on one knee with his hand in his pocket, pulling out a small box.

"No. Gerard no, you're not fucking doing this right now. Stop its not funny you're not funny stop." Frank gasped out, tears beginning to form in his eyes.

"Frank Anthony Iero-" Gerard began, only to soon be interrupted by Frank leaping onto him, pushing both of them into the cold snow and soaking them.

"You fucking idiot!" Frank cried out. "Of course!" Frank sobbed, burying his face in Gerard's neck.

"You made it sound like-" Gerard voice was muffled against Frank's small body holding him down.

"I don't give a shit what I made it sound like." Frank giggled out.

Gerard sighed and shook his head, a small smile appearing on his face, slowly turning into a large grin.

___________________

OK SO, last night I was having some problems with my dad and my self esteem and I was going to have a panic attack and life just wasn't great and I needed to leave my house so, my lovely friend Tory came and picked me up and I slept over at her house with my gf Meghan and my other friend Becca. I had lots of fun it was great, but we were playing Hello by Adele on the TV and I went out on the porch for some reason and Tory locked me out so I pressed my hands and face against the glass door and started singing the "hello from the other side" part AND TORYS MOM WALKED IN AND STARTED LAUGHING AND EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING AND IT WAS GREAT And I felt like I needed to share my bad joke with you.

-xoShan