northern downpour sends its love

"hey Frankie?"

"yeah, Gee?"

"What if we just left town?"

"What do you mean?"

Frank turned his head, his soft hair slapping the thin pieces of grass standing erect against the cool fall grass. He raked his eyes gently up Gerard's body, taking in his presence. His eyes were closed, his long eyelashes making a thin black line and casting a small shadow. His hair was out of his face, laying up on the grass, the little yellow pieces sticking up between the thin black strands. A small smile appeared on his plump, pink lips.

"What if we just left town for a few days. You know, run away. We wouldn't tell anyone, maybe leave a note on the front door. We could pack up the car with our clothes and tooth brushes and just drive. Drive until we got to tired and stay at the closest dingy motel where a billion hookers have had sex in. We could would bring our own blankets though and sleep on the floor. Maybe instead of a motel we'd sleep in a tent. We'd wake up early and go get a pancake breakfast and then drive off again. Maybe go farther, maybe go home." Gerard shrugged, the fabric of his soft cardigan scraping the grass gently.

"Id love that gee." Frank smiled and turned his head back.

Frank could imagine it.

He could imagine stripping on a cold beach, the freezing sand and air stinging his body. He could picture him and Gerard running into the cold water, hand in hand, Gerard trying to pull him into the water but Frank refusing, Gerard eventually picking him up and throwing him into the freezing water.

Frank was in love with this idea.

__________________
Hi! So I'm gonna start like a couple part thing of this so this is just a part one. I was bored and I felt like writing so expect a second part soon, after I finish the riot princess Halloween chapters though!! Those come first!! Riot princess is always my number one priority!!

-xoShan