this isnt finished but here u go, itll be done soon

"Gee! Hurry up!!" Frank giggled, swinging his denim covered legs back and forth like a small child, pulling his already lit cigarette up to his plump red lips.

The boys had been searching around Twitter a few months ago and came across the beautiful chaos that is Cementland. Gerard and Frank loved adventure, Gerard's thirst for inspiration and natural art combined with Frank's constant need for adrenaline made them Coke to the conclusion that they needed to visit the wonderful cement playground. So, the teens took a road trip.

Frank slammed the dusty blue Caravan's door closed, his dirty and well broken in red high tops smacking against the grass as he sprinted his way towards the mess, cigarette planted safely between his lips, bouncing up and down every step he took. Behind him was Gerard, a Cannon camera gently resting around his neck and his thin, raven hair dancing gently against his shoulders, bouncing as he carefully took step after step.

Frank's short dark chocolate hair was covered by a black beanie, his cheeks red and full from the cold, his eyes dazzling and screaming, adventure. He had a shit eating grin plastered against his pink, dewy  skin as he turned around and walked slowly and carefully towards his boyfriend.

"So..?" Frank sung, his voice catching a tune, echoing slightly down the dead, grassy hill.

"So what Frank?" Gerard raised his thin brow, plucking the cigarette from his lovers chapped lips and placing it between his, taking a short drag.

"Can we go innn??" Frank asked, becoming impatient, his voice taking on a slight whine.

Gerard sighed deeply, taking another drag of his boyfriend's cigarette. Putting on his best 'I'm supposed to be the slightest bit pissed at you' face, Gerard looked back at Frank. The smaller man had his wet lip out, making whimpering sounds as if he was a dog begging for a treat.

"Yes." Gerard said simply, a small smile planted upon his pink lips.

"Yes!" Frank yelled, raising his skinny arms up in the air, fingers almost bare but slightly covered by his ripped gloves, his words echoing once again into the cloud filled afternoon sky.

Frank ran off, his short legs carrying him into an old cement building, his pins firmly secured on his jean jacket jingling slightly as he ran.

Gerard stayed behind, taking in the fresh air and what was Frank's cigarette. His dark hair was blown into his face a few times, and he eventually decided to pull it up. As Gerard walked towards the building, he took in his surroundings making sure to note what he'd like to take pictures of later.

As Gerard peeked his head into the building, he looked around for Frank. Frank was like a dog, he needed to be on a leash because if you let him free, you'd never really know when you'd see him again.

Frank lived for adventure, he lived and breathed adrenaline and would do pretty much anything to achieve it. He's hurt people before too, just because he needed the adrenaline. He once cracked open his friend Ray's open because he was so hyped up on it. Let's just say, Frank can get a little crazy.

Let me know what u think!! I know it's not very good but I'm trying

-xoshan