Part 2 of the shower sex chapter

Someone commented and said that there should be a part two so here it is, kids.
________________________

"Gerard, I'm here!" Frank closed the wooden front door of his boyfriend's house behind him. He made his way to the kitchen, toeing off his shoes at the front door. Setting the two cups of Starbucks coffee on the kitchen counter, he shed off his many jackets and hung them up on one of the many bar stools he had in front of the counter. "Gee?" Frank called after him again, curious to where his boyfriend had run off to. Frank narrowed his hazel eyes and made his way to the basement, also known as Gerard's art studio. As Frank crept down the stairs, only to find his boyfriend fast asleep on the small couch near a very well painted canvas. Then, it hit Frank. Since Gerard is asleep, Frank thought, I can wash his sheets. Frank grinned like a little kid who was too hyper off sugar.

Frank sprinted his way upstairs and ran to his boyfriend's room, swiping all the pillows off his bed all at once. He tugged the cases off the pillows and started a pile of very dirty laundry. He then began to strip off the rest of the sheets and the duvet cover. Frank made his way to the washing machine, opening the door and throwing the dirty sheets into the machine. Suddenly, Frank felt a pair of cold hands on his waist, causing him to slightly jump up in surprise.

"Whatcha' doing Frankie?" Gerard whispered into his ear.

"I-I'm just washing your sheets, Gee. They're real gross and dirty." The smaller man replied, looking up at his boyfriend. Gerard shook his head and clicked his tongue, giving off the impression that Frank had done something wrong. "You weren't sleeping on them, so I thought," Frank shrugged, "why the hell not?" Gerard nodded, taking in his boyfriend's thoughts and fully wrapping his arms around Frank's waist. "I brought you coffee." Frank sighed out, peppering soft kisses along Gerard's jaw.

"Is this you trying to get into my pants? Frankie, we just had shower sex yesterday, I don't want to be clean." Gerard frowned jokingly, causing Frank to frown and stop kissing him.

"But Gee," Frank whined, hoping to get his boyfriend to play along. "I bought you some other sheets the other week.." Frank began.

"And?" Gerard asked, sounding very confused.

"If you don't want clean sheets... We can just mess them up again.." Frank looked back up at Gerard and bit his lip suggestively. It took Gerard a minute to understand what Frank was implying, Gerard wasn't always the quickest at understanding some things, which is ok, Frank still loves him the same. Gerard let go of Frank and ran over to the closet by the kitchen, opening it and pulling out the pack of new clean sheets Frank had bought him. The older male scurried into the bedroom and began putting the clean sheets on his bed and sliding the pillow cases onto the pillows in record time. "Damn, ok, someone's eager." Frank chuckled, leaning on the door frame and watching his boyfriend run around his room trying to finish making the bed.

"It's done." Gerard said, teetering back and forth on the balls of feet like an excited child waiting for a Christmas present. "C-can we mess them up now?" Gerard asked, pushing his hair behind his ears.

"Most definitely" Frank responded and leaped onto his boyfriend, forcing them both to fall on top of the new clean sheets.

______________________

Hey, if you liked it and you want a part 3 comment that'd be lovely <3