I dont beleive that anybody feels the way I do about you now.

The tour bus door slammed loudly, shaking the large bus filled with most of the members of My Chemical Romance and for some strange reason, Pete Wentz.

"Yo, Gee, fucking chill!" Ray groaned out, his large fro peaking out slightly from the blue curtains that kept his bunk a little bit private.

Gerard stumbled around the bus, a whole bottle of liquor in his hand, taking swigs of the brown substance and sighing heavily after. The raven haired man rolled his eyes and fell back onto the couch, belching loudly and ignoring his band mate.

Suddenly, laughter began to erupt from outside the bus, the familiar giggle setting alarms off in Gerard's head, making him chug the whole bottle of alcohol and throwing it against the wall. The slightly chubby man opened the tour bus to silence, looking around and hopping out. Slamming the door behind him, he took large yet wobbly steps, drunkenly trying to find his best friend, band mate and 'friend with benefit', Frank Iero.

"Jeph," Gerard could hear him giggle out "stop, it tickles!"

As Gerard turned the corner, he was surprised with his mutual friend Jepha Howard from The Used, holding Frank close to him by his waist and kissing up and down his neck, a large grin plastered upon Frank's pink face.

"Hey!" Gerard slurred out, making the boys immediately pull apart and Frank's face turn red.

"Oh, Gee, uh. Hi." Frank coughed out, fixing his tie and messy Mohawk. "Is there something you needed?" Frank asked.

Gerard scowled at Jepha and then looked back at Frank. Little did Frank know, Gerard had had feelings for him ever since the band got together a couple years ago, the small punk boy from Pencey Prep.

"You guys are being noisy, it's annoying." Gerard growled out.

"Oh, Gee. Have you been drinking?" Frank asked, his face now turning into a concerned look.

"Maybe." Gerard rolled his eyes.

Frank sighed loudly, running his skinny tattooed fingers through his hair and looking at Jeph. Jeph nodded and kissed his cheek, heading off to his own bus and waving at Frank.

"Come on Gee, let's get you to bed." Frank smiled softly, walking towards him and holding out a hand.

This made Gerard furious. How could Frank just be touchy feely with another guy and then just come back and touch him?

"No! Fuck off!" Gerard pushed Frank back, making the 5'4 man fall back slightly and trip over his own feet.

"OW! Gerard, what the fuck?" Frank looked up at the greasy man in shock, a slight tone of anger hidden in his voice.

"You can't just do that!" Gerard exclaimed, waving his arms around and sounding more drunk than he probably was.

"Do what!" Frank yelled back, standing up and wiping off his grass and gravel covered and stained palms.

"Be all touchy with Jepha but then come back and love me!" Gerard yelled, his words slurring and voice breaking.

This made Frank angry, the guitarist balling up his fists and closing his eyes tightly. He took a moment to breathe, knowing that fighting with a drunk Gerard really wasn't worth it. He had talked to Brian and fighting with Gerard never helped anyone, or anything.

"Come on Gee, let's just go to bed." Frank sighed out, opening his eyes and making his way to the tour bus once again.

------------------------------

"boop" Frank mumbled, biting his pierced lip and poking Jeph on the tip of his nose, making the other tattooed man smile confusedly.

Frank was sitting on the couch of his tour bus, on top of Jepha's lap, drinking a Diet Coke. This made Gerard furious.