Shower sex 1/?

Frank didn't know what it was about shower sex, he just really liked it. Well, really the idea of it. Maybe it was because it had his two favourite things involved in it, Frank's hard dick up his boyfriend's ass and being clean. Sadly, his boyfriend, Gerard, didn't like shower sex. Or rather, showers at all. Gerard's hair was always a black greasy mess, he always smelt like really bad BO and a little too much AXE. It's not like they were hormonal teenagers anymore and had an excuse to smell like a rotting corpse.

"Hey, Gee?" Frank questioned, flipping through one of his boyfriends new Doom Patrol comic books. "Why don't we ever fuck in the shower?" Frank whined, looking up at his boyfriend who was sitting at the desk opposite of him.

"Because showers are a waste of time, Frank." Gerard mumbled, going back to whatever amazing drawing he was working on. Frank groaned, exaggerating it a bit to get Gerard's attention.

"But your sheets are always so dirty and smelly. For once, I want a clean place to fuck." The younger boy whined, rolling off the bed onto the floor, making a large thump! As he hit the floor, hoping this this over exaggerated dramatic act would break his boyfriend's hard shell.

"Frank, stop being a little bitch about this." Gerard stated, turning around in his wheely chair to look down at his extremely lame boyfriend on the  dirty clothes covered ground.

"But, Gee!" Frank whined again, "you always tell me that if I have a problem, I'm supposed to tell you!" Frank flailed his arms like a little child, trying to help make his point.

"Fine, Fine!" Gerard got up, "you want to fuck in the shower? Let's go fuck in the shower." Gerard stomped his way to the washroom and Frank scrambled to his feet, running to try and make it to the washroom at the same time as Gee. Frank closed the door behind him once they had both made their way into the surprisingly cleaner washroom. Frank walked over to the bathtub and started the shower, pulling the curtain over the side of the bathtub. Gerard removed his shirt. As soon as the dirty worn out shirt hit the floor, Frank began attacking his boyfriend's neck. "Baby, not now. You wanted to fuck in the shower." Gerard reminded the smaller boy, running his fingers through his actually clean hair. Frank nodded and stepping back, removing his own shirt in the process, revealing an abundance of colourful tattoos Gerard was very familiar with from licking them all the time. Gerard sighed and unbuttoned his worn out jeans and shoving them down, stepping out of them. Frank gasped. Gerard was going fucking commando.

"Fuck." Frank sighed and quickly removed his jeans and boxers. Gerard going commando really turned him on. Gerard held out his hand, Frank took it and Gerard led him into the shower. Frank grabbed Gerard's shampoo and poured some into his hand.

"Woah, woah, woah there buddy," Gerard's eyes widened, "who said I was getting clean?" Gerard questioned, water droplets sliding down his milky white skin.

"Mm, I'm not going to fuck you until you're clean baby." Frank replied scrubbing his boyfriends hair with his tattooed fingers.

"This isn't fair Frankie!" Gerard whined, pressing his head into Franks neck. "Baby, I only agreed to this so that we could fuck." Gerard pouted and Frank chuckled.

"Aw, sorry babe. We'll just have to clean you up faster then, huh?" Frank said walking them into the hot spray of water. Gerard groaned and let the spray clean his hair of shampoo. Gerard tilted his head back to let the water finish cleaning his hair, when he felt a pair of lips starting to attack his neck.

"W-what are you doing Frankie?" Gerard asked, stuttering on his words a little. Frank began to nibble on Gerard's neck and kiss the newly formed hickies. He never answered, just continued to suck upon Gee's exposed neck. And then, Gerard felt it. Frank's hard exposed cock against his thigh. "Oh. Finally, God damn." Gerard grumbled.

"Fuck you, asshole" Frank groaned into his neck and began running his hands up Gerard's milky white hips. "Mm, you're so pretty, you know that Gee?" Frank smirked against Gerard's neck and planted kisses along his jaw.

"T-thanks Frankie.." Gerard blushed.

"So, what are your thoughts on getting fucked against the wall?" Frank whispered into Gerard's ear, feeling every inch of Gerard's smooth skin with his raw fingers.

"I-I um.. Whatever works for you.." Although Gerard makes it seem that he's so very confident about sex and being sexy in his everyday performances, when it gets down to the dirty, Gee's actually pretty shy about it. Maybe it's because Frank means so much to Gerard and he doesn't want to fuck it up, or maybe its because he's a little insecure. Maybe it's both. Franks teeth grazed Gee's neck and Gerard lets out a small whimper.

"Good, good." Frank smirks and turns Gerard around, pressing him against the wet tiled wall. Gerard gasps at the feeling of his cock being pushed against the cold wall. Suddenly, Gerard feels a finger prodding at his entrance and he moans softly. "I've barely touched you and you're already falling apart.." Frank says in a slight whisper.

Soon enough, Gerard's entrance is well prepped and he can feel Frank's cock replacing his fingers. "Okay baby, you ready?" Frank asks.

"Yes, God, please." Gerard responds. As soon as those words leave his mouth, Frank begins to slide in. "Fuck." Gerard sighed out.

"Almost there baby, you're doing so good." Frank says, peppering his boyfriends shoulder blades and spine in kisses. A few seconds pass and Frank is completely inside of his lover. "Alright Gee, I'm in." Frank notify's Gee and he nods.

"You can move" Gerard assures him, nodding for extra reassurance. Frank began to thrust into Gerard, slowly picking up the pace as Gerard got used to the feeling.

Frank began his search for his boyfriend's prostate, thrusting in deep trying to find it. He knew he'd succeeded when he heard his boyfriend moan loudly. "There, baby?" Frank panted, thrusting back in and hitting that spot again.

Gerard nodded fast, "yeah, fuck, yes Frankie." Gerard responded, moaning Frank's name and running his hand down his body, grasping his hard leaking cock. The hot spray of water coming from the shower head just made Gerard more hot and bothered. "This, fuck, this was such a good idea, shit, Frankie." Gerard moaned out, feeling his orgasm building up in his lower stomach.

"I know, fuck Gee, gonna cum" Frank added, moaning his boyfriend's name and coming into Gerard's tight wet heat. "Come on baby, come for me." Frank continued, milking out his orgasm.

"Fuck!" Gerard cried out, coming all over his hand and the wall of the shower. Frank gently slid out, some of his cum leaking out of Gerard's hole and rolling down his thighs. Frank bent over and turned the shower off, flipping his hair and grabbing towels for both of them. Frank stepped out first, wrapping the towel around his waist. Gerard stepped out behind him, wrapping it around his chest area, smiling at his lover.

Frank scratched his head, "mm love you Gee." Frank smiled lazily, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and rocking them side to side.

Gerard sighed happily, a grin appearing on his red swollen lips. "Love you too Frankie."

"Can you wash your sheets now?"

"No, Frankie."

"What if I fuck you over the washer?"

"No, Frankie."

"What if I bring you a coffee and-"

"Okay."

"Are you kidding me?"