bing bong big dong

It had been a long week and Gerard hadn't seen his loving boyfriend for the whole of it. Since Frank had gotten a new job, they had less time together, especially since as soon as Gerard walked through the door, Frank was walking right out. Gerard was still in college, he had decided to get further education whereas Frank opened up his own company and now was working another part time job to keep the money up in the house. Thankfully, it was Saturday, meaning Gerard would wake up next to his boyfriend and finally be able to see him.

As soon as Gerard's sleepy eyes fluttered open, he was face to face with an awake, happy, grinning, Frank. Gee immediately leapt onto him, holding on to him tight and not letting go. The smaller man began to laugh, holding onto his squishy boyfriend. Frank kissed all over his boyfriend's soft and mushy face, kissing all around his flawless pale skin until he reached Gerard's lips. The kiss started off slow and innocent, four little pecks of passion before they began to make out. Their tongues twisted together, sliding together and taking in absolutely every aspect of each other. Frank's hands were everywhere, running through Gerard's hair, up and down the red headed man's back, occasionally resting on his firm ass.

Gerard broke away from the kiss first, pulling away and peeling off his grey pyjama shirt and throwing it somewhere in the messy room. Frank was left panting, watching his very attractive partner remove his shirt. Frank removed his as well, the black v neck he had worn the previous day fucking his black and blonde mohawk even more as it was removed and thrown in the ground. Frank leaned back on his small arms, tattoos on completely on display for his art obsessed boyfriend. Gerard's lips fell upon Frank's neck, making his head fall back and grasp Gee's bright locks. Gerard kissed down his boyfriend's body, licking and biting at the art permanently marking his pale and soft skin. The boys went back to kissing, Gerard tugging and playing at Frank's waistband of his plain black boxer briefs. As Gerard began to pull Frank's boxers down, they had to pull away from the kiss.

Both boys had been smiling too hard, the kiss becoming just teeth and tongues.

"Dork" Gerard whispered into Frank's ear, making the boy smile wider and bite his beaten up bottom lip.

Gerard pulled Frank's boxers down, gently kissing down his almost chubby tummy, squeezing gently at his love handles, causing Frank to giggle.

The red haired boy kissed up his boyfriend's tall erection, gently placing a kiss on his tip and making him shudder. Without warning, Gerard took Frank's hard cock into his mouth, engulfing the warmth and sucking. Frank moaned out loudly, his head falling back, the only things visible in the dark and small streaks of sunlight being, Frank's small chin and thick jawline and small yellow and black hairs poking out.

Gerard continued to suck off his boyfriend until he was told to stop. Gerard usually wasn't this energetic in the morning, he was usually pissed off and sad and in desperate need of coffee, you'd have to literally roll the poor man out of bed to get him out. But, this morning, Frank didn't mind one bit.

Frank laced his skilled fingers through his boyfriend's long locks of red sweaty hair and pulled him back up for a kiss. They ground on each other, kissing angrily and furiously, their tongues twisting. Gerard pulled away first, sucking at his fingers.

"Fuck." Frank sighed out, watching as Gerard seductively licked and sucked at his thick fingers.

Frank's jaw dropped and eyes widened as Gerard began to slide them behind him, slowly inserting them into his puckered hole. Gerard let out a strangled moan, feeling some sort of pleasure yet pain for the first time in a week. Gerard slowly worked himself to three fingers before he slid them out and crawled back onto Frank's lap.

"What are you doing?" Frank asked, they had never fucked like this before, Frank was always on top.

A smirk grew upon Gerard's pale face, his red and spit soaked lips lighting up the room. Gerard began to line himself up with Frank's stiff cock, gently sliding onto it and moaning like the complete cockslut he is.

"G-Gerard.. Ah.. What are you, what are you doing?" Frank asked and his boyfriend began to ride up and down on his cock.

Gerard just smirked once again and continued his motions. Frank's hands moved from holding him up to Gerard's waist, helping him bounce. Gerard decided to get cocky and start doing fucking acrobatics or gymnastics or some shit like that on Frank's dick, which made Frank's jaw drop as his boyfriend decided to do a back bend and bounce on his dick.

Soon enough, Frank had to cum, really fucking bad, and couldn't hold it on anymore. He came into Gerard, groaning loudly, Gerard jacking himself off and soon coming all over Frank's tummy.

Frank collected the tissue box off his nightstand and cleaned himself up as Gerard lifted himself off his boyfriend's now flaccid dick.

"So that was.. Wow." Frank sighed out, throwing the tissue box somewhere and wrapping his arms around Gerard.

"Yeah." Gerard panted out, twisting his hand in Frank's messy hair.

"Hey!" Frank yelped out as Gerard experimentally tugged at his hair. "Unless you want round fucking two, you better not fucking touch me, rat." He grumbled out.

Gerard laughed and pulled Frank into a warm and cozy hug, both then falling asleep until noon.

___________________

ur welcome deck.

-xoShan