School Of Sin

Gerard and I had been dating for about a year now and knew almost everything about each other. Gerard knew what got to me and made me want to tear his clothing off, he knew what made me cry, what made me happy and what set me off. Today, it seemed like he was aiming to pick at the first one. Gerard walked into class today, without my notice, I was talking to my best friend James. I knew something was up when I heard whistles and cat like noises coming from the class. James and I turned around and I got a very nice view of my boyfriend's ass. Gerard usually wore jeans and band t-shirt, simple and easy shit like myself, but today he has out done himself. He was wearing a pastel pink pleated skirt that was done up by a small button at the front, he had a black and white Black Flag shirt on and his red hair was done up in pigtails. Not only that, but when he had bent over I had noticed that he was also wearing white lace panties under the already very sinful skirt. I groaned, making the class stare at me. Gerard made his way over to my desk, kissing me and pulling away sooner than I would have liked.

"What's this for?" I asked, grabbing ahold of his hips, letting everyone who was cat calling my boyfriend that he was mine and only mine.

"I wore them for you Frankie." Gerard giggled, nuzzling his head into my neck, making my pants tighten. Too soon, the teacher, Mr. McCracken, walked into the classroom and his face had gone pink.

"Gerard, you know that's against school policy right? Girl clothes for girls and boy clothes for boys." Mr.McCracken cleared his throat and tried to look away from Gerard. Slowly, he rode his arm up and pointed to the door. "Office, now." Mr.McCracken almost yelled.

As Gerard made his way out of class, I asked to use the washroom, Mr.McCracken rolled his eyes but let me go. As I bolted out of class, I caught up to Gerard. "Hey, hey, what're you doing?" I panted out.

"Nothing," Gerard shrugged "just wanted to try something new."

"Can I tell you something?" I asked, slowly my pace so I would move behind him.

"What?"

I pressed myself to his back, making his eyes widen and whispered in his ear, "It really turns me on." I bit my lip gently, trying not to make more of a fool of myself than I already am.

Gerard grabbed my hand and pulled me into the boys washroom, locking us in one of the stalls. As soon as Gerard had turned around from locking it, I smashed out lips together, letting our tongues dance inside each other's mouths together. Gerard began tugging at the end of my shirt, signalling he wanted it off, I was happy to oblige. I stopped our kiss momentarily, letting Gerard pull my shirt over my head and letting it drop to the bathroom floor. Gerard began to pull his shirt off and threw it on the floor with mine. I began to unbuckle my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. Gerard began to undo his skirt but I set my hands on top of his and shook my head.

"'Wanna fuck you in the skirt." I whispered, making him groan. I slid my pale fingers up his thighs and into his skirt, taking a gently grip on his panties and slowly pulling them down. Gerard grabbed the hem of my boxers and shoved them down and I kicked them off. Gerard wrapped his thin arms around me, pressing his lips to mine. We kissed passionately for a couple of minutes, until it became full of lust and  want. Gerard pulled away first, looking me in the eyes and then sighing.

"I don't need prep." He whispered. I nodded and spun him around, bending him over. I spat on my hand, yes I know it's gross but it's better than nothing, and lubed up my hard cock. I lined up with Gerard's entrance and began to push in. "F-fuck Frankie." He groaned out, grabbing ahold of the door for support. I continued to slowly and gently push into him, even though it was extremely hard not to just shove right in.

Once I was all the way in, Gerard moaned. We had had sex plenty of times, probably more than needed for a teenage couple, but not in a stall and definitely not at school.

I was snapped out of my daze by my boyfriend begging me to move, whining desperately. I began to thrust into him, watching myself disappear in his tight hole as he let little "ah,ah,ah's" drip from his mouth.

"F-fuck Frank faster!" Gerard practically screamed.

Were we going to get in trouble for this? Probably. Do we really give a shit? No.

I pulled Gerard up against my chest, thrusting faster as he attempted to bounce on my cock. Gerard was always very loud and touchy, trying to find ways to pleasure himself further.

I felt a tightening in my stomach, signalling that I was close.

"Fuck Gee, so close." I groaned out, and slid my hand down to his leaking and red cock, pumping it slowly in my hand.

Surprisingly, Gerard came before me and I followed soon after, pulling out and cumming all over his pretty little ass. Gerard really had the best ass.

Gerard and I began to clean everything up, putting our clothing back on and fixing our hair when we heard a loud banging on the washroom door. Why was someone knocking? It's a public washroom with stalls.

"Girls aren't allowed in the boys washroom! To the female who was reported walking into here and never walking out, please come out immediately!" Our lame ass principal yelled out.

I immediately burst into laughter, "Gee! He thinks you're a girl!" I whisper yelled.

"Well, dumbass, how are we gonna get outta here before he comes in?" Gerard whispered yelled back.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and shrugged.

"Climb through the window?" I asked, my voice soft.

Gerard nodded and climbed up on the sink and slid through the window. I texted James before I slid through, asking if he could put my shit in my locker after class and sent him my combination. After James had replied with some dumb ass witty comment that meant yes, I climbed through the window and took my boyfriends hand in mine.

"You should really wear skirts more often." I added, smiling at him.

Gerard blushed and nodded.

"I will."

_________________
Old af oneshot from like a month ago written at 3:30am at decks house rip.

The third part of the shower sex thing will be up soon!! I completely forgot!! I'm sorry!!

-xoShan