hello, can you hear me? im in california dreaming of who we used to be

TW: suicide

"Frankie!" His boyfriend's name ripped through his throat, his voice wrecked and broken. "No! No!"

"Gerard you need to calm down!" Mikey yelled, holding his struggling brother back from the ambulance, the sirens loud and burning everyone's ears.

Frank's limp body was being lifted into the back doors, the white entrance opening, doors swinging and soon being closed. As soon as the vehicle began to take off, Gerard broke free. He ran after it on the sidewalk, his legs beginning to tire yet never stopping, he couldn't stop.

He could see Frank's eyes lidded and tear stained, a breathing mask over his mouth and nose, eyes rolling back into his head slightly. He was pale, face almost blue. 

Gerard's legs kept going, the skinny jeans beginning to rip in places, but he didn't care. His face was soaked from tears, it was red and puffy, in need of Frank's love. Sadly, Gerard was sure that he wouldn't be getting of that anymore.

Soon, he made it to the hospital, legs red and shaking from chasing the fast vehicle, jeans ripped in places, but he didn't care. He signed in and turned around and was face to face with his boyfriend laying on stretcher, waving to him. Gerard waved back, tears streaming down his cheeks. It wasn't worth his time to scream anymore, it wouldn't do anything, just put him further away from his sick boyfriend.

Gerard followed the doctors pushing Frank's stretcher, hoping only good news would spill from their mouths. Gerard was stopped by a pair of arms, refusing him to go further. Gerard began to scream, even though he knew the consequences, he couldn't take it anymore. He fell to the ground, the large men pulling further away from his boyfriend's small hiccups and sobs ripping through his sore throat. People were staring at him, tears in their eyes. Gerard knew all these people were losing their family too, but he couldn't take it.

Gerard pushed the men away and bolted it to Frank's room, pressing his sweaty palms against the glass to see Frank hyperventilating, his body shaking and doctors trying to hold him down. The men just stood behind him, watching him cry, the tears blurring his vision until he saw it.

Frank looked at him in the eyes and the heart monitor went dead. The line straight and plain, and Gerard knew what that meant. He fell to his knees, busting them open and bruising them. He began to scream, full on scream, and bang his fists against the wall, bruising them and making them bleed, before guards took him away, dragging his limp body away from his lifeless boyfriend.

Gerard never went to Frank's funeral.

Gerard never left his house.

Because nobody found Gerard.

Just a limp body swinging from a rope.

A chair knocked over.

But at least Gerard got the Frank love he needed in the end.

_______________

I ACTUALLY CRIED TONS WRITING THIS AND ITS ALL ADELE'S FAULT SMH

-xoShan