Chapter 2 : Things get out of hand

Anastasia's P.O.V
"Okay now everyone grip onto the paper doll.Dig your nails into it if you have to.And...Pull!"
*Paper Doll tears into 15 pieces*
*Thunders*
"EEEEEEK!!",squeaked Chloe and Farah.
Rebels then reminded everyone,"Okay everyone keep your paper scraps into you wallet or anywhere as long as you dont lose it!".
Elly then announced, "So since we're done with the charm, lets all go home.Its already 7! The guard might have left the school to.".
Everyone nodded in agreement.
"We will miss you Doris and Sahira.Don't forget about us,okay?",sobbed Alanis.
All of a sudden, a terrible rushing,roaring,rumbling sound arose.Numerous shelves of books tumbled onto the floor.
"What the hell's happening? Theres no such thing as earthquakes in this country!!!".
Lights flickered on and off.The floor started to fall apart.The floorboards started to disappear and into a big black hole.Then it came to my senses that Elly was standing right at that very spot.
I screamed my lungs out,"ELLY THE FLOOR BENEATH YOU!!!WATCH OUT!!!". As she looked beneath her, her face turned white.She trembled and shuddered in fear.
"Damnit.",I thought to myself.
I ran to her and got a grip of her hand.
But soon after,all of us fell into the dark abyss in the floor.
Everyone screamed in horror.I gripped onto Elly as hard as I can and hoped that we all will be alright.
And im pretty sure that I was knocked out for a long time before waking up into a strange,unfamiliar and old school.
A familiar voice then awoken me.
"Anastasia?Anastasia?! Please wake up!!!C'mon...! Wake Up!!!!".
I realized it was Elly.
I woke up with an uneasy voice and mumbled,"Wh-Where are we?".
"Dude,take a good look around.We're obviously NOT at school.".
I glared at the walls and celings.Oh my god.It was indeed a nightmare.Walls with peeled off paint,stained with dark and disgusting looking patches on them.Holes in the creaky,wooden floors.Moss and cobwebs in every corner of the room.And worse of all,
a dead corpse rotting in the corner.An awful smell was being produced by 'it'.
"Oh My God...Where are we?",
"I don't know,Asia(<Nickname for Anastasia XD).".
As i tried to get up, an excruciating pain came from my left ankle.
"Ow..It hurts.".
Elly then realized my twisted ankle.
She took off the big bandage on her hand and takes my converse shoe off.
"Hey don't you need that bandage, dude?",she then replied hastily,
"You need it more than I do.".
She then starts wrapping the bandage around my swollen ankle .I was pretty impressed how she is sort of prepared for these kind of things.And also kind off ...uhh...appreciated by it.
"Asia,You stay put.Imma look around this creepy room".
I nodded.
As I glanced at the room once more,there were tables and chairs smaller than the ones in our homeroom.Like we were all back into Grade School or something.
Elly must have noticed that to.
*Elly then shrieked in horror*
"Oh my god.Elly? You okay?!",I asked while getting back on my feet.
"Dude..You won't believe this...
This poster reads,
19/5/1983
Heavenly Host Elementary.
All students caught running in the hallways are being sent straight to the Principal.".
"What the? Heavenly Host Elementary? Its..Its impossible!!!",I shrieked.
"I've heard of this school before...Isn't this the elementary school that preceded St Anthony's?!!!The one that was shut down and demolished?!",Elly said with tremble in her voice.
What?I couldn't believe what I heard but how are we in a school that was demolished and rebuilt?
I got up and went to the poster.Read it all over again.I felt cold while reading it.All my hairs stiffen up.I was in cold sweat.I was shaking in fear.Elly trembled in horror and I could hear her teeth chattering.
"Dude.Did you realize that the dates-",
"Yeah Elly,Its different.All this happened....20 years ago?"
Impossible...Impossible.
Elly then ran out of the room and called, " Alanis?!!? Eli?!? Cass???!!!!!(Cassandra).".
She's scared thats for sure.And pretty terrified to.
Elly's P.O.V
Anastasia stood there quaking in terror.I finally built up the courage and said,"We can't just stand here quaking in terror.We gotta do something...you know?Besides, I bet you don't wanna be in this creepy place any longer,right?".
"Your right. Its bettter than sticking around in here.Oh yeah,Uhh Thanks for the bandage, dude.".
Though her voice did trembled
a little.
"The others have to be around here,right?",Anastasia then replied with a slighlty lightened up voice,"Yep.And if we can reunite with them, we all can find a way outta here.Together!".
"Thats the spirit dude!".
Alanis' P.O.V
"Huh...Where am I?",I mumbled to myself. I woke up.I got onto my feet and took a glance around this...Strange,old room.
I looked at the really small,wooden desks and chairs.The paint on the walls were peeling off.There were blood stains on the creaky,wooden boards.I could smell something rotting nearby but I didn't think much of it.I realized that I was alone.I walked out of the classroom.I wandered through the empty hallway.I was quaking in terror .I was afraid.I was alone.The worse part of all is that deadly silence ringing through my ears...
Elly' P.O.V
We walked through the empty hallways.It was pretty creepy but we thought nothing more of it.
"Dude,need a hand?Lean on my shoulder.".
"Thanks.",Anastasia mumbled.
All of a sudden,we stumbled upon a room with lights flickering on and off.We went inside the room and saw a dead corpse.
"Oh god...I think im gonna puke...",she looked away while covering her mouth with her hand.
Oh my god.A dead...corpse...Oh god...Oh God.
"It looks like he or she was just killed.Like LITTERALY.JUST.KILLED.".
"Elly!!! Shut ur fucking mouth! Im gonna puk-".
*Retch*coughs*Retch*coughs*
"Oh umm...Sorry Asia...".
Well I went a little to far.I took a closer look at the dead corpse,wondering how he or she died.
I looked up and saw traces of clothing and a shoe hanging above...Oh I know.He(or she) might have commited suicide.I read it somewhere that before commiting suicide,they take off their shoes first.I shuddered.
After that,we went back into the hallways.For some reason,the atmosphere felt calm and peaceful instead of that eerie silence.
I caught a glimpse of a sign that reads,"Infirmary".
"Asia! I found an Infirmary! Maybe we should take a break here.And you can rest a while cause of that twisted ankle you got.".
"Gud idea,mate.".
I slid open the door and saw a few beds in the corner.I walked towards them and dusted the bed and pillows.I made Anastasia sit on the bed while I looked around this place.
There was some digestive system charts and some medicene at a nearby desk.
Rubbing alcohol...Cough tablets...All that sort of stuff.I saw a sink in the corner and just by looking at it,I realized how thirsty I was.I turned the knob and just as I expected,there was no water running from it.
"Dang im thirsty.",I thought to myself.
I went back to the medical cabinet and looked for some pain-easing cream.
Tablets...Liquids...Bandages...Pain-easing cream!
I took some cotton from the cabinet as well.I walked towards Anastasia,who was technically lying down like a sloth.
"Whats dat?","Its pain-easing cream for your ankle dude.".
"God.Ya don't need to take care of me that much.Im fine like this.".
"Just let me help you,ass.".
"Fine.".
Jeez.She's as grumpy as ever.As I applied the cream on her swollen ankle,I thought about everyone else.
Im really worried about their whereabouts.
Eli,Alanis,Cass,Akanksha,Farah,Doris,Sahira,Rebecca,Leon,Ethan,Chloe,
Sarah,Almanda,Please let them all be safe.We will all get together and get out of this place.Together.
???????'s P.O.V
Little as these 15 new souls know,they performed a ritual that involves me.
All of them were teleported to a multidimensional nexus.
Oh,This is very exciting...
*cackles*
I can't wait who shall die and who shall live! Or maybe,all shall die.
*sewing scissors snipping*
××××××××××××××
Note from the Writer;
Oh my gawd!! Thank You for 30+ reads!!! This will motivate me to complete the next chapter!!!
Everyone do look forward to The Third Chapter : Closed Spaces.
THANKS ILYSFM!!!
×××××××××××××××