Chapter 7 : ". . ."(Part 1)

???????'s P.O.V
"Oh...Don't tell me that all of you have forgottened me?
What a shame...
The fun hasn't even started!!
Oh well...All of you will see oh so very soon!!!".
*cackles*
Farah's P.O.V
"Ugh...my head,my throat...Wait,where am I?
I thought...I jumped with Chloe...".
I rubbed my throat,wondering where the stretch marks were.
"Wait...Chloe!"
My heart pounded against my chest.I could feel it.I was scared.I ran through the desolated hallway.I rushed into the room...But it was too late.
"Chloe...No..."
I dropped to my knees.Staring at the body I once knew was my best friend.
Tears fell from my eyes,with my mouth agape.
Why am I alive?
Why isn't Chloe alive?
How did I even survive...?
"CHLOE IM SORRY! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT...I SHOULD BE THE ONE DEAD! NOT YOU!!!...No...please... Just come back to me...Please..."
I pleaded over and over and still no response.
I was devastated.The best friend I once knew is gone.Gone forever...and it was my fault.She was like a sister to me.But why...why did all this have to happen to her?
Why not me...?!
I could feel the darkness surrounding me.At that time,I knew I was going to lose it.
But
wait.If I survived, who's body is that swaying next to her?
I slowly looked to Chloe's left as my face slowly turned pale,with mouth agape.

Eli's P.O.V

I admit it.I do like her.
A lot I guess.
I laid down on the creaky bed, reminiscing the funny times we had together.They were treasures to me.Though I've only knew her for a whole year,she is the only girl that I had ever opened up to.Why am I so infatuated with her?
Why do I even like her so much?
My face became red.I turned around and faced the wall.

"Eli..?You okay?".

Sweet,soft,gentle,words.

I shrugged and hid my face under my pillow

"Yeah..I'm fine..i'm just a little sick that's all.I'm gonna get some rest.."

"Oh...okay...Nites bruh..!".

I lied.

I yawned and soon fell asleep out of exhaustion.

I was so flustered.How could I even tell her..?

----~

I woke up,and got up from the bed.While rubbing my eyes,there I saw Elly, afloat in the air with two orange-like spirits.My heart skipped a beat.I could feel my heartbeat racing.I was shocked by the horrible sight of my closest friend in the air afloat,looking gazed and frightened.

"What the hell?! PUT HER DOWN NOW!"All they did was laugh as if this was a game. Elly had a shocked and frightened face.