Chapter 7 :". . ." (Part 3)

Alanis' P.O.V
While walking through the pitch black hallway,we four had felt a chilly presence.
"Hey umm Guys? Do you feel that chill?"
"Yea.A spirit might be nearby.Alanis stand behind me,I'll lead the way."
"Oh...Umm okay..."
He's so nice to me.Anyway, we continued to venture forth into the chilly,dark corridor and what seems to look like something glowing was able to be seen.We then walked slowly and turned out to be a child spirit.
Leon stopped dead in his tracks and help both his arms out.Sahira and Anastasia peeked through behind him.My heart was racing.I then built up the courage to walk forth to approach the child spirit.
"Um...hello?"
She then turned around and replied while sobbing,"Can...I...Help you...?"
"What's wrong...?Wait....aren't you one of the children that was murdered in here?!"
"Yes...Please don't run away.My name is Yukki Kanno..Im just happy that my spirit was put back to rest...One of your friends had put me back to rest.But I have a limited time to stay like this before I turn into a vengeful spirit that kills innocent,wandering souls in this school."

"If one person puts one of us dead children back to rest,some of the closed spaces will break down.But you all must hurry...you need to find and put Sachiko Shinozaki's soul to rest.Or else the walls will reform."
"Why do we have to hurry?",asked Leon.
"While some of the closed spaces are broken down,you might have a chance of meeting with your friends and by my senses,you four are able to find the last other four."
"Woah...woah..woah! What do you mean the last other four?There were 15 of us at the start!",argued Anastasia.
"Im afraid the other 7 had died an unpleasant death here.And I do know that one of you know what happened to the two of those dead ones.",she said while pointing to Leon.
My heartbeat stopped.And I turned to Leon who was beside me,with fists clenched,staring down at the ground with tears falling down his face.I walked towards him and tried to comfort him.He then stood up straight and looked at us and said,
"Akanksha and Ethan...Well...died by an undead human spirit that was wandering in this very school and I believed it was the principal who commited suicide in this school."
Hot tears then started rolling down my face,as I fall to my knees.
"Hey,Alanis!C'mon...don't be weak...you gotta stand strong.I know its hard but you gotta be strong!"
Those words echoed through my mind as my vision then started to darken and eventually turned blurry.I then fell into someone's arms and that point I knew I fainted.

Eli's P.O.V
"Eli? Eli?! Wake up!"
I then turned around but noone seemed to be there.I thought I was alone but someone is trying to talk to me.I got up,shakily and shouted,"Who is that!?! Stop bothering me!"
But to no avail.It kept echoing in my ears.
"Eli!? Eli!!! Wake Up!!!"
"UGH SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!!",I said while falling to my knees.I covered my ears in an attempt to stop the echoes but to no avail.All of a sudden, I stopped.My heartbeats stopped dead and my vision began to fade...but this time,its different.My vision is fading into...Something different?
It started to look like me lying in bed with someone next to me.I then tried to focus on the blurry vision in my mind and the words started to get even louder...!
Wait, what's going on?
~~~~
"Eli?! Eli!?! Wake Up!!! Eli!!!!!!"
The voice then started to become familiar and the vision was finally clear.There I was, lying in bed with Elly right beside me with tears in her eyes and a sign of relief in her.
"Thank god! Your fine... I thought you we're gone for a minute...I'm...so...glad..."
She then started to cry in relief that I was alive.
"So all of that...was a dream?...Elly..? Is it really you!?!"
"Of course it is Mochi!"
She then cried next to me even more than before.I'm so glad...so that was all a bad dream...oh well...I don't care.As long as Elly is still alive,I will protect her no matter what.I wish I could do it but I can't.
But still that doesn't matter anymore.She's safe and that's all I care about.

No one's P.O.V
Fifteen students came to this god forsaken school and seven of the students died a horrible death.
The remaining eight students continued to find each other but will all seven make it out alive?
Well let me tell you a small spoiler,only ---- will survive.
Who will survive? And Who shall die?
Find out in Chapter 8;What remains of them.
~~~~~~
Heh.The Question of Today is...
To guess the number that was blurped in the story!!!^^^
Sooo I hope you dino's enjoyed the story :3 I know its short but its Part 3 of A chapter xD.
Anywayyy, CHAPTER 8 will be released soon...maybe...maybe not,depends if people actually answers the questions...
Oh whale~
Cya real soon my dino's!!!!
-ashey
~~~~~~