Chapter 4 ; It begins...(Deceitful deaths)

Eli's P.O.V
Have I seen enough?!!
Many met deaths here but its insane!
I've been wandering throughout these desolated hallways for about an hour now...And I haven't seen anyone for so long.I'm really worried that I would never get out of here.I'm starving and thirsty.I have been knocked out for a while.I just want to see someone.ANYONE.At least a living,human being.Its like I'm losing myself completely...my head spins in exhaustion and stress...I have to get myself together.I have to keep on guard...Just a little longer...
I really do hope that I can get out of this dreaded place soon enough though...
Elly's P.O.V
"Wait...Where am I?".I woke up in a hallway and found myself alone.
"Alanis?! Anastasia?!".
I do remember listening to Alanis about us being in a nexus...and we soon fell asleep...right?
I can't really make up on what happened earlier on...
I got up and tried to get my way back to the Infirmary.But to no avail.This place is so big that its hard to keep track on where I'm going.Empty,desolated hallways.
I then started to feel dizzy.My head throbbed in pain.My mind was blank.I felt on my knees and tried to endure the pain and the nausea.
It was unbearable. Pain and dizzyness swirled in my mind.At one point,I felt sick.This lead its way into my stomach and I felt like puking.
I was soon being surrounded by a mysterious,dark,aura...I'm so dizzy...
My head..is spinning...what...is...going...on...
Someone help....me...
I finally got knocked out and couldn't wake up.Wait.Am I dead?!
I couldn't move.I couldn't scream.It was eternal darkness for me.No this isn't possible...
Its as if All my senses have been numbed.I really couldn't move.Its as if I lost all my senses.
Please...Im not dead,Im not dead,im not dead!
Someone save me...PLEASE!!!!
Akanksha's P.O.V
*Pant**Pant**Pant*
Here I am running with Leon and Ethan by my side.There was this...Thing...Monster-like...with some big hammer surrounded with an aura of purple.He looked deadly.Blood dripping from his eyes nose and mouth.He has no pupils and his eyes were just...Horrible...And blank.He had a hammer drenched with blood and now coming after us.Not to long ago,We found drag marks on the floor and decided to follow it.The blood traced to several corpses with their heads cracked open.
Brain matter,blood,skeletal remains everywhere.Soon after,a shadow arose from the dark corridor.It was him.He started running after us and that's what happened.
I had a bad feeling that I would die here...I ran as fast as my legs could take me.I kept looking back at my shoulder to keep track of this monster.Or should I say,a lifeless man.
*trips and gets my foot in a hole*
*Tumbles*
"Dangit!!!!! LEON!!!ETHAN!!!",I screamed my lungs out for help.My heart was racing.Fear trembled all over me.In seconds he is coming towards me.Bit by bit.Step by step.My heart skipped a beat.It was terrifying.Leon desperately tried to lunge my foot out of the hole and Ethan tried to distract this monster away but to no avail.
*Ethan turned around*
"You guys get out of here now!!! I'll stay here and distract this monster!!!".
Wait what?!
"Ethan we aren't leaving you alone!!!You could get yourself killed!!!!".
"Leon it doesn't matter!!! He's drawing closer!!!GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WHILE YOU STILL CA-".
*Smashes*
*Thump*
*blood splatters*
*neck crooked*
Oh..My...God..."E..Ethan?!"