Chapter 9 : - (Part 2)

Elly's P.O.V
Well that was fucked up.
I got separated from that bastard.Well, On purpose.
I won't dwell on about his whereabouts and focus on getting out of here.My feelings for him turned into hatred and anger. All the happy times and those dreams turned into a huge vortex of darkness and agony swirling in my mind.
By him I mean Eli.
I'm fucking fed up with him, I just can't.
I felt like crying over this is just plain stupid.No point anyway. Not like he cares one fucking bit.
I'm now walking into a Library.I was engrossed with my own thoughts that I tripped and fell on my left shoulder.
I crawled to the wall and leaned against it, gripping my left shoulder in pain. It really hurts. I started to think if maybe this was meant to happen and I might have ended up dying in here. It seems as if there's no way of getting out of this cursed multidimensional nexus. My eyes started to tear up as suicidal and hopeless thoughts come filling up my mind.
Was there no point of looking for a way out?
What if there is no way out?
What if I can't see her anymore?
Are we all really trapped here for good?
I finally have convinced myself that there was no chance of leaving this place.
"So am I going to stay here for the rest of my life?Heh, How funny.."
I turned to my left and looked through the window. Rain pelting down on the window pane.
This reminded me of that day. All of us stayed back to clean up the classroom. Why did things just have to get this complicated? I don't understand... What's the reason behind all of this?
I thought to myself as I hugged my knees, looking downward with tears streaming down my pale cheeks.I couldn't think straight after all I've seen, was traumatizing...
I took out my phone from my pocket, revealing to the passcode. Then unlocking to my wallpaper.
*Screams*
I felt the hairs stiffen up from every part of my body. I went cold. My hands started to shake as I held my phone upright to see the picture clearly.
What used to be the group of 15 friends, Became a group with missing identities.Revealing only seven identities where as the Other Eight has what should I say, faceless.
"Chloe?Sarah?Almanda?...Ethan?? No...This is impossible...This...can't... b-be..happening...No...Farah?! ....Leon...?!? A-Akank-sh-a..?! N-no...No...NO...-"
*screams psychotically*
I knew I went insane.
"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE"
. . .

--------
I'm really upset so I'm sorry if this was all based on me because today was the worst day of my life.
November 2015.