Chapter 3 : Closed Spaces

Alanis' P.O.V
I came across a room with the door opening with a really ear-piercing, creaky sound.I looked inside and found the whole room dark as night.
As I stepped into the room,My head felt as if it was going to split open.It was unbearable.It felt horrible.I tried to ignore it and walked into the room.
I saw drag marks on the floor.The wood was soaked with red,crimson, blood.A horrible stench filled this room.I followed it and found a corpse with its head cracked open.Oh God.It was horrible.Brain matter splattered everywhere.I took a closer look at the body and found an ID NameTag.
It read,"Nathan St*****
St Andrew'* *******".
It was soaked with blood so it was hard to read it.I flipped it open and found a paper scrap in it.
Woah,I guess he came here the same way we did.Chills went down my spine.I shuddered.Just then I felt a cold presence.Like a small breeze as if I was standing infront of a fridge with its door opened.A neon-blue orb emerged out of the corpse.It then talked to me.
"You must have done the Sachiko Ever After Charm.Are you alone?".
I trembled but I answered anyway.
"Umm...Yy..eah Im alone.Who are you?Why are you talking to me?".
The spirit then emerges into a human-like body.
"I died here not to long ago.There is no way to get out of this nexus.Or I really don't know if theres a way.I was killed by a-",I interrupted,"Wait,a nexus?".
"Yes a nexus.Im assuming your not alone.I sense 14 other souls that were transported here at the same time as you.This nexus is built by the four children that were kidnapped and killed in this very school.All four of them made this multidimensional nexus.They are very strong and vengeful spirits.Even so your in the same school,you cannot meet your friends.You or all of you are in different closed spaces.Created by these children.However,if you make them confess for what they have done,the walls of the multidimensional nexus will break down and you might be able to see your friends.".
This is great news.Im really glad.
"Oh but theres one thing...The girl in the red dr-...SHE'S HERE!".
The spirit vanished into thin air and an orange-coloured girl spirit with a red dress appeared right next to me.I slowly turned to my left and saw her dead eyes stare at me.It was as if she lost her soul!!She had a pair of sewing scissors soaked with blood in her left hand.Her grin kept getting wider and wider.I froze in fear.
I was scared.I shuddered in terror.Chills went down my spine.The horrible headache I had earlier had became even worse.She then spoke,
"Come play with me...Onee-San (BigSister)!!!!".
*creepy little girl laughter*
As she smiled,red,crimson,blood dripped from her sharp teeth.She walked towards me with her pair of scissors slowly coming forth into contact with my face.I stepped backwards and soon ran out of the room.
My heartbeat was so fast as if it was about to explode.
*Pant**Pant**Pant*
I finally got a hold of my breathing amd started to calm down.It was scary that even I can't explain how scary it was...Though I am relieved that the others are alright...Hopefully I'll meet with some if them soon...
I can't bare being alone anymore...
Where is...everyone...
Cassandra's P.O.V
"Where is everyone.And where am I?",I thought to myself.
I do remember that we did some charm in class and...I ended up here?
I roamed in the desolated hallways.
I found Rebecca in a different classroom.She was in the corner shuddering in fear.She hasn't really been talking to me for the past few minutes.She used to be so talkative.Well,we are in a pretty tight situation.First of all,we don't even know where we are.Two,how the heck did we even get here.
Rebecca then ran up infront of me and called,"Cass! I found a room! It reads 'Cafeteria'.You know what that means?! FOOD!!!".
"Rebels,this isn't really the time to be screaming about food.We don't even know where the hell we even ar-"
*Rebecca screams in horror*
"Rebecca?!?".I ran to her as fast as I can.She was staring at something in the corner as she just entered the room.Her mouth opened and closed multiple times as if she was chanting something.She held up her hand and shakily pointed at a rusty bucket. As I walked in,
guts and blood filled it.Not only that,there were maggots squirming in the pool of blood.There was a corpse with her lower torso stabbed and ripped apart.There were multiple stab wounds on her stomach.She was even stabbed in the left eye multiple times until it became 'a liquid-like solution'.I stood there in horror.My face went pale.It looked like the killer really enjoyed it.Pain showed all over her face.Her right eye looked upwards as if she strained herself to do it.Some horrible stench filled the room.It was horrible.She must have experienced pain in the worse kind of way...
"Rebecca...We shouldn't look.Lets go somewhere else okay?".
I got Rebecca back to her senses and went back to the hallway.We have been walking for a solid 30 minutes now and still had found nothing.
*Two girls crying and sobbing*
"Cass,it sounds like Chloe and Farah!! Its coming from...That way!".
She pointed at the north-west corridor and ran towards that direction.I ran after her.I can't lose her.Otherwise I would be alone.
Elly's P.O.V
Looks like she's asleep.I just got up from a few minutes of resting.Anastasia was snoring away.Heh.Wish I had a marker right now.
I

took out my phone and looked on the Top Right corner of the screen.

"Damn,No connection.".
"HhUuuUu??? WoOOot?!".
Anastasia blurted out of her sleep.
"I dreamt of you kicking me in the crotch.".
"The hell I would do that.".
I threw a pillow right in her face.
Bullseye.
"Elly?!!! Hello?!? Anyone here?!".
I heard Alanis' voice.
"Asia did you hear that?!".
"Yeah.Sounds like Alanis!".
"Dude,stay here ill go find her.".
"Oh my god don't you dare leave me alone you shiet.".
"Then how the hell am I gonna go find Alanis?".
"Fine Go dumbass.".
Jeez.I ran out of the Infirmary leaving Anastasia alone.I traced the voices to the North Wing of the school.I ran as fast as I can and I soon bumped into Alanis.
"OH MY GOD.A PERSON!".
"ALANIS YOUR ALIVE!!!! YAY!!!".
"Oh my god I thought i will never find ya dude.".
"Alanis,Anastasia is back at the Infirmary.Lets go back to her alright?".
"Okay.".
We walked back to the Infirmary in high spirits.
Im really glad that we found Alanis and that she is unhurt.
It gave us hope that eventually we will all find each other soon enough.
"Sup Bruhs!!"
"Hai Asia".
"Sorry I had to leave you alone in the room dude.".
"Mm Ish okay,Elly".
I went to look around the room for some matches and maybe a candle to keep us all warm.
I opened the old drawers and found a candle but no matches.As i was finding the candle,I saw an old,yellow book on the desk.I tried to open it and it never budged.
"That's odd.",I thought to myself.
"Hey guys,does anyone have any matches?".
"Nope,"Anastasia then nudged Alanis' shoulder,"You should have some in your pocket.You were the one who brought matches for the culture festival.".
Alanis then takes out a box of matches and said,"Here ya go".
As I lighted up the candle,The whole room lit up and it felt warm and cozy.
It felt even better when the three of us are together.It gave me hope that we will eventually find our friends soon enough and get the hell out of this place.
Alanis' P.O.V
"Guys listen up.Before you guys found me,I woke up and wandered through the empty hallway.As I walked by several rooms,there was a room with its door slowly sliding open with this really ear-piercing,creaky,sound.I went inside and found the room dark as night.I saw drag marks with the floor soaked with red,crimson,blood.I soon found a corpse with his head cracked open.Brain matter splattered everywhere.I found his ID Nametag and as soon as I read his first name,Nathan, I felt a really cold presence in the room and all of a sudden,a spirit in neon-blue soon emerged from the body.It asked me ,'You must have done the Sachiko Ever After Charm.Are you alone?'.
I answered 'yes and who are you?'.
The spirit then emerged into a human like form and began telling me,' I died here not to long ago.There is no way to get out of this nexus.Or I really don't know if theres a way.'I interrupted him and asked "A Nexus?". He then continued,'Yes a nexus.Im assuming your not alone.I sense 14 other souls that were transported here at the same time as you.This nexus is built by the four children that were kidnapped and killed in this very school.All four of them made this multidimensional nexus.They are very strong and vengeful spirits.Even so your in the same school,you cannot meet your friends.You or all of you are in different closed spaces.Created by these children.However,if you make them confess for what they have done,the walls of the multidimensional nexus will break down and you might be able to see your friends.'.
He was about to tell me that an orange coloured girl spirit with a red dress is one of the dead children who was murdered.The blue spirit disappeared and the girl in the red dress was right next to me.I slowly turned to my left and saw her right there.I froze in fear.She had a pair of sewing scissors in her left hand.It was soaked with blood.She then took closer steps and the scissors was coming into contact with my face.She then said,'Come play with me...Onee-san!!!(Big Sister).'.I ran out of the room and by the time i was out,I found Elly soon enough.".
Elly and Anastasia were trembling in fear.Oh god did i really scare them that much?Well I guess we are in a nexus.
I hope that everyone else in this nexus is okay...Because one of the children that were murdered here had found one of us already.
Please let them all be safe.
???????'s P.O.V
*creepy girl laughter*
Oh you are so right my Onee-san!!!
I will kill your friends.Then...I wonder how are you all going to get out of here,ALIVE?!
I saw and heard everything you said.I was right here.Right.Here.
*sewing scissors snipping*
*************
Oh My God Thank you for 90 reads Guys!!!!Never knew that my story is that interesting...Even though i Just took an interest into writing...
STILL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
ILYASFM!!!!
Please look forward to;
Chapter 4 :It begins...(Deceitful Deaths)
***************