Chapter 9 : - (Part 1)

Alanis' P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of a large thump,rubble and dust covered my face. I looked around hoping to see Sahira or Leon but no one as here. Not long after, I heard someone screaming at the end of the corridor. Sounded like...Sahira?
My heart started to beat against my chest even faster as I ran towards the hallway. The screams started to get even louder as I got closer and what I saw made hot tears drop from my eyes.
I dropped to my knees and stared at the lifeless body, impaled by a beam of wood.Blood oozing out of the body with its lower intestines sprawled out.Red,crimson blood splattered everywhere.Just making me look at the lifeless  body made me sick.But I wasn't disgusted,I was suffering in pain and misery.Sahira turned to look behind and saw me on my knees.With tears streaming down her face,she mumbled the words," I..I'm...s-so..rry.."
The moment she said that,I started crying even more.Why...?
Of all people..?
I crawled towards the body with hot tears streaming down and as I looked into its eyes, it filled me with pain and agony.I really hate to admit this but this is the body of the person I fell in love with which is none other than...Leon.
Sahira looked at me and gave me a hug. She then gave me a small note piece of paper that was crumpled into a ball.
"Leon told me to give this to you seconds before he died..."
I took the paper ball and unwrapped it. With tears in my eyes, I read the note.Letter by letter.
Even more tears came rushing down my cheek after reading that letter.
"He did.He always have,Alanis."
...
----------------
Haiiiiiii :3
Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this short chapter and yes its sad how Leon died ;--;
He was one of my favourites but he was gonna die soon.Now lets see...So far..there are nine of us left >:3 Now many of you guys knew that only FOUR people are making out alive from this god forsaken school.Now ... for the big news :P
After I'm finished with this book,there will be another story continuing this one which will be called, The Book Of Shadows :3
This is a little of a spoiler but some of the characters might be dead but will be able to come back to life but not all of them will :D
Comment down below whose your most fav character so far :D
CYaaaa
:3