Chapter 2: Surprise

I sat there, with my mouth hanging open. I cannot believe what I am seeing.

"You better close your mouth, don't wanna catch flies." My brother Stephan laughed.

"But, you, school.. What?" I asked him confused.

"I'm on break!" He smiled. "Are you just going to sit there or come give your big bro a hug?" He said with a sweet smile with his arms open.

I jumped up and embraced him in a big bear hug, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

"I've missed you so much, Steph!" I cooed, holding tighter.

"Missed you too lil sis." He laughed.

"But as you know, Father isn't very happy with me at the moment." he sighed.

"He isn't? Why?" I asked pulling away.

"Sky, I've found my mate." He gave a small smile.

"Stephan!" I yelled,

"This is great news!" I said hugging him again.

"Yes, yes. But there's a problem." He said, voice sounding sad.

"How could Stephan Kiyiya's mate have a problem in anyway?" I joked,

"Skylar." He said seriously. "This is a big problem. It's not a joke." He said sighing.

"What is it then?" I asked feeling guilty.

"She's, a rogue." He whispered. Sadness all over his features.

"Steph.. She doesn't have to be anymore. If your her mate, You can bring her into the Silvermoon pack with us." I smiled

"Yes, I was going to do that, until Father persuaded the Alpha to forbid her into the pack."

"He wouldn't do that to you.." I said, mostly trying to convince myself.

"He did, he really did Skylar. And I told him if she can't be in the pack, I'm leaving." he said sadly.

"No.." I said trying to fight back the tears. "Are you going to leave?" I asked, small tears escaping my eyes.

"I have no choice." He said looking down.

"I understand.." I said, more tears escaping. I almost forgot about Kylie and Masen, when Ky put her hand on my arm trying to comfort me.

"I promise you, Stephan. I will get Father to allow your mate into the pack. And you will come back." I said hugging him tight.

"I love you Sky." he said.

"I love you too, Steph." I said, letting more tears escape.

(A:N)

Hi guys! Sorry this was short. But i'm going to post another chapter quickly. :)

Vote & Comment! AND PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND IDEAS

and if the whole, rouges thing is messed up sorry i'm not an expert. Just figuring.~