Chapter 28: It'll Work Out

"This is where you first shifted?" Greyson asked, confused.

"It was where the beginning of the shift started. It was the start of new." I smile as I ran my hand across the wall of the cave, feeling sparks.

"Ya know, I don't even know how you're stronger than any alpha." He mumbles

"Oh I never told you the story, huh?" I smirk at him.

"Nope." He pouted.

"Okay well, you know the story of Katherine, right?" I ask

"The first werewolf? Of course."

"Well, her wolf was cursed. Because Katherine disobeyed Esther in a unforgivable way. She took her wolf and spoke, 'The great, great, great, great granddaughter of Katherine Dimambro, would inherit her wolf when the granddaughter is of age.' And oh, here's where it gets juicy, I'm Katherine's great, great, great, great granddaughter." I smile innocently.

"Oh.. Well that's a lot to take in." He says, his eyes wide as he sits down.

"Ah, I see you've come back. Have you missed me, darling?" Esther's voice echoes through the cave.

I turn around and smile widely.

"Esther!" I exclaim as I run up to her and give her a big hug.

"Oh, yeah, and you're just casually buds with the Moon Goddess, alright." Greyson mumbles

"Esther, this is my mate, Greyson Johnson." I smile as I grab his arm and pull him to his feet.

"Moon Goddess." He bows his head in respect.

"Please, call me Esther." She smiles while taking his hand in hers, in a hand shake.

He smiles and nods.

"I'm glad you've accepted eachother. I don't make mistakes." She winked as I blush.

"Well, I'll leave you two love birds." She smiled.

She began to walk outside of the cave and shifted into her wolf before disappearing.

"Wow." Greyson breathed and smiled,

"She's my boo." I laugh and sit on the hard floor of the cave, Greyson joining me.

"You know I'm not just going to stay in this town." I mumble.

"What?"

"I'm going to find the people that killed my family." I rubbed the back of my neck, as I look down.

"But I have to stay here.. I'm soon to be alpha." He put a finger on my chin and lifted my head up to look at him.

"We'll make this work." He gives me a
small smile.

I slowly nod as a tear runs down my cheek.
Greyson wipes my tear with his thumb.

He grabs the back of my neck and kisses me softly.

Our foreheads connect.

"It'll all work out." He whispers.

A/N:

Heheheheheheheheh :D

Love you guys.