Chapter 20: Start Over

A/N there will be a good amount of cussing in this chapter. Be warned.

Soon after my conversation with Destiny she fell into a deep sleep.

"Sky, I think you should get home and rest." Aiden said, rubbing his eyes.

"Psh, it's only 3am," I giggled, yawning.

"Ha. So very funny, that was a knee slapper. Now come on, lets go get some sleep." Aiden tried to convince me

"No. I'm staying with Destiny, and that's final." I said seriously.

He sighed, and nodded.

"Goodnight Skylar. I'll be her after school. Oh, and I'll let the teachers know why you aren't at school." He smiled at me.

"Thanks First Aid," I smiled standing up to hug him.

That was a nickname I made for him, because when we were kids he'd always fix up every little scratch I got. And I know what you're saying "doesn't she heal quick?" Well as a young pup you don't heal as fast as teenagers-adult werewolves.

"Goodnight Sky." He hugged me, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." And with that, he left, and I soon fell asleep.

---------

I woke up to the sound of giggling

I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing the sleep out of them.

I looked up to see Destiny sitting up, looking at me with amusement in her eyes.

"What's so funny?" I asked my voice tired

"Pshaha... Uh, nothing." She said too quickly, hiding something behind her back.

I narrowed my eyes at her and stood up.

I walk towards her, her eyes full of terror and amusement

"Give it to me." I demanded playfully

"Nope." She giggled.

I pounce easily on her, making sure not to hurt her wounds. And I reached behind her back and grabbed what she had.

"My, makeup?" I examined my makeup bag.

She started giggling.

I was thinking hard why she would have my makeup, and why she's giggling about it.

Then it hit me.

"You little duck!" I shouted playfully, running to the hospital bathroom.

My reflection was scary.

My makeup looked like a prostitute.

Bright blue shadow up to my eyebrow, with blood red blush and bright pink lipstick.

My hair was like a giant rat.

It looked like Kesha's hair.

"You're welcome!" Destiny shouted, laughing.

I grabbed a hand towel and began to take off the makeup.

After I was finished I walked back to destiny's bed.

"You know, you should flush the toilet." I said calmly

"Why?" Destiny looked at me confused.

"Cause you're a shit." I giggled.

"You know we aren't allowed to cuss." Destiny says.

Awh she's the most innocent little 13 year old ever!

"You can cuss all you want in front of me, Dest. I really don't give a crap." I shrugged.

"Okay... You little asshole." She covered her mouth.

"I'm such a rebel!" She exclaims, me laughing.

"Wait, don't you have school?" She asks

"Aiden took care of it. I'm staying here with you." I took her hand in mine and smiled.

She gave me a small smile.

"How are we going to keep our house, and get food?" She asks, looking to the floor.

"We could call Grandma, or Aunt Noelle or Uncle Brad." I suggested.

"Grandma!" She exclaims

"She makes the best food." She smiles

"But we need to stay in this town. Just not the same house. Maybe grandma could help us with money, but of course she'd have to move in with us because there's no room at her house, and I'm not an adult yet." I thought out loud.

"We could start over.." Destiny breathed out.

A/N:

I know it's short! I'm sorry!

Who thinks Greyson and Skylar should mate? Or should they reject each other and find new love?

I'll probably update every Monday and Friday! Sound good?

Love you all.

Vote•Comment•Fan

~StayWeird