Chapter 3: Paging mr. Douche

After Stephan left we left the café we got into my car, we headed towards school. Ky and Masen have their permits but they can't drive by themselves so we carpool.

We arrived at the school, I turned the car off and pulled out the keys, grabbed my bag and headed towards the front entrance.

"Welp, here goes to another year in hell." I said as I walked through the doors.

I go to my locker and just settle everything. Me and Ky and Masen's lockers are all next to each other. I closed my locker and we went to our first class, our first class is together.

It's History, with Mr. Douche.

Nah, his real name is Mr. Gilbert, but his nickname doesn't lie.

I started to doze, soon letting the darkness of sleep take over.

'Tonight, is the night Skylar.' my wolf told me. 'The night for what?' I asked a little worried.

'You will shift into your complete form.' she said, 'What does that mean?' I asked again.

'well-' she began before she got cut off.

"Ms. Kiyiya!"

"Hmm? Yes mr. Douche?" I sat up quickly, Still half asleep, earning giggles from the rest of the class.

"Excuse me?" he asks, it takes me a second to process what just came out of my mouth.

'Shit' I whisper. "I mean, Yes Mr. Gilbert?" I ask innocently.

"Ms. Kiyiya, detention." he said angrily

I rolled my eyes. Well isn't this just dandy?

(A:N)

silly sky wut r u doin his name is Gilbert

Vote&Comment! also leave feedback!