Chapter 6: Katherine

"A.. What?" I ask, not believing her.

"Originals are the oldest, wisest wolves. I'm fifteen for Christ sake."

'Skylar.' she demanded.

'Listen to me,'

'I've been trapped away for many years, waiting until the great great great great Granddaughter turned 15.'

"Great great great great granddaughter of, who?" I demand,

'The first Original.'

"What? No! That can't be true. Your lying aren't you?"

'No, Skylar. What I am telling you is the truth.'

This can't be.. The originals are the very first family of the wolves. The first original was the sister.

This is the legend of the first werewolf.

It was the year 1800.

Katherine was her name.

It was midnight and she left her house to get some fresh air, It was a full moon.

She was outside and heard a voice calling to her.

'Katherine.. Come here.' a angelic voice called.

Usually Katherine wasn't naive enough to follow a random voice, but this one she knew she could trust whoever the voice belonged to.

She walked to where the voice was coming from. Behind a bush,

She saw a dim glow of blue behind the bush.

'Come closer my dear.' she heard.

She walked, slowly behind the bush.

She saw something her eyes would never believe.

A beautiful, glowing blue wolf. She looked like a spirit. She couldn't take her eyes off this magnificent wolf.

"Who are you?" Katherine asks.

'My name is Esther, but I am known as the Moon Goddess.' The wolf replied. smiling sweetly.

"Why were you calling me towards you?"

'Because my dear, I need you. You are the strongest female I've yet to see. I need you, to help me start a race.'

"A race? Of what?"

'Werewolves.'

"Werewolves? What are you-" Katherine asks confused

'Silence.' Esther demanded.

Katherine immediately stood straight up, closing her mouth.

'It's hard to explain. So I will just show you.'

The blue glowing wolf stood up on its hind legs. Fur sucking itself into her skin. Paws turning into hands.

Katherine stood there. Eyes wide.

'Understand?'

Katherine nods.

The now, Woman standing in front of her was the most beautiful woman shes ever seen.

"How will we start this race?" Katherine asks.

"I need to turn you. You will be the first werewolf other than me."

And that's how the race of werewolves started.

---

"You can't be serious. Katherine isn't even related to me." I shook my head,

'Oh but my dear how wrong you are. Your parents never told you.. Your family is apart of the original family.'

I stood stiff. Wide eyes.

"But then how is Katherine's wolf, you? My wolf?"

'Katherine made a mistake. She disobeyed one simple law. So the Moon Goddess took me away from her and stated the next woman in her family that is pure hearted and strong, is blessed with me. The strongest, wisest, most powerful wolf. I am more powerful and stronger than any Alpha.' she stated proudly.

"What was Katherine's mistake?" I ask

'That is not my place to say,' my wolf says.

"Then who's place is it?"

'Mine.'

A\N:

Awhh shoot. Who's place is it to say? Cause dat wasn't Skylar's wolf that said that.

Dis is gettin kray.

Sowwy if you think this story sucks.

That's what she said..?

Vote~Comment~Feedback.

Stay-weird <3

~L