Chapter 41: Did you hear me?

hi friends if you could read the author note at the end that would be great thanks

It was time..

We were officially on our way to find them.

Was I afraid?

Of course I was.

Was I going to let anyone know that I was scared shitless?

Hell no.

I sat in the front seat of the car, staring off into space, while trying to block the rap music that Greyson insisted on playing.

"Skylar, did you hear me?" I was brought out of my thoughts by a masculine voice.

My cheeks turned a bright red as I looked to Greyson, "No," I quietly admitted.

"I said, we are about 20 minutes from the airport, and after we get there we are going straight to the private jet." He glanced at me, before returning his gaze back to the road.

I slowly nodded, leaning my head onto the window.

"Where exactly is the private jet going to take us?" Destiny's voice rang clearly through the car because, fortunately, Greyson turned down the volume to where you could barely hear mumbling, but loud enough to where you could obviously tell it was a rap song.

"Well, the jet is going to land at the Toronto airport to refuel, and they will give us probably about an hour to be on ground, then we will head straight to where the rogues dominate."

"And where is that?"

"London."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's POV:

I pulled the car into a parking spot in front of the airport, and looked over to Skylar.

Her head was leaning against the window, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly parted, soft snores erupting from my beautiful mate.

I softly shook Skylar's arm, trying to wake her.

"Sweetheart, we're here." I murmured softly.

She slowly opened her eyes, looking at me. A smile fell across her face as she looked away from me, to look around to her surroundings.

"Here we go." she opened the car door, slowly getting out.

a/n

hi everyone :)

I know I know you probably all want to shove a cactus down my throat.

same

but I've had like no motivation to write at ALL. I feel like this story sucks but I won't just delete it. I'll finish it :-)