Chapter 30: Monsters Inc.

A/N

Song I suggest for this chapter,

Come & Get It by Krewella (Razihel remix)

'Rogues.' I growl, glancing at Greyson.

'Rogues? What are you talking about?' He says confused.

'Shhhh.' I looked at him with soft eyes, trying to make him know to just trust me. He nodded and lowered himself into battle position next to me.

We spent probably about 3 minutes, standing in position.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is boys," A grungy looking man steps out of the bushes, followed by 4 younger men.

"The Alpha and his pathetic weak mate." The man taunts, looking back towards his 'pausse'

I snapped towards the disgusting man.

"Calm yourself, kiddo... Someone's on their time of the month." He whispered behind him towards his men, snickering.

'I'm going to rip this piece of shit into shreds.' I growled to Greyson.

'Let's see what he wants first, as much as I don't want to.' Greyson said angrily, all his angry towards the rogue.

"Shift." The rogue demanded.

I looked towards Greyson, still in a lowered position, and nodded my head.

He nodded back, as he quickly ran behind a tree, shifting into his human form.

We knew our plan,

I was in a very low position, I look like a weak little she-wolf.

We'd catch them by surprise.

"What do you want, rogue?" Greyson spat, in his Alpha tone.

"Doesn't concern you, I want to talk to your little tiny mate." The rogue taunted again,

I was about to explode.

Greyson slightly nodded to me, signalling for me to stand up completely.

I did a wolfy smirk and stood up, getting in the rogues face, towering over him.

His eyes slightly widened, before he recovered and tried to play it cool.

I'm really enjoying this.

"Hmm, looks as if i've misjudged you, dear." He raked his eyes down my body.

I rolled my eyes and growled.

He really knows how to piss me off.

He's crossed my line of patience.

"So, you tell us what you want now, or die." I roared.

My eyes widen, as everyone else's did.

For one,  

That was definitely not my voice.

For two,

I just spoke in wolf form, without mind link.

what.

"The hell.." One of the rogue's men said quietly, the others are either shaking. One of them ran away actually.

I should work at monsters inc.

"Tell us now." The same voice that came out of me roared again.

"Shift, now or we will die, and you will never learn of the warning we bring." The head rogue demanded, a hint of fear in his eyes.

I stared into his eyes for a couple of seconds, 

'God, please just let her shift. This is some messed crap,' A thought that definitely wasn't mine, or Greyson's came into my mind.

Is that the rogue's thoughts?

To be honest, I'm scaring myself.

I looked to Greyson and nodded my head, before walking behind the trees.

I imagined my human self, 

my human skin,

human toes,

human hair,

human face.

I felt a breeze and opened my eyes, and grabbed my jean shorts and shirt, putting them on before walking our form the trees.

I stood in front of the rogue with my arms crossed, and eyes narrowed.

"Speak." I demanded in the strongest voice I could muster.

"Fiesty, I like it." He winked at me.

ew.

I let out a low growl, making him speak.

"I know who killed your family. I know them."

A/N

Imm backk! :D 

I know this is short... And a cliffhanger..

sowwy.

Thank you all for the support, I really appreciate it :-)

I've gotten my life all together again, and everything is going great now :D

to everyone thats been here since chap 1,

GOD BLESS YOU THANK YOU WOW.

Anywho, let me know what you think about this chapter! 

I love you all! :D

Vote-Comment-Follow