Chapter 4

© Haley B 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this book are owned by Haley B. It's illegal to steal/copy and if breached will be punished by law.
____________________________________

Fate

Chapter 4

~Selena's POV~

Friday morning I watched James fall back into his player ways.
He was flirting with the blonde barbie doll captain whore of the cheerleading team, Genevieve. That girl has slept with more guys than a doorknob has had people turn it. Guys only go with her cause they know she puts out, i'm surprised she hasn't made any porn videos or gotten pregnant.

As I walked pushed my way through the crowded hallway I seen him leaning up against a locker beside her. After almost getting knocked over several times by people 3 times my size I finally got close enough to soy on them, not that I cared, I was just curious.
Then I seen him whisper something in her ear and she started smiling.
Then I watched him grab her ass.

Typical James....

But at least he wasn't bullying me so I couldn't really complain about that.

Well on a side note, At least he's sort of changed...

Sort of...
****************

That night I noticed an unfamiliar car pull up into James' driveway. I could barely make out the person but the long blonde hair gave it away, Genevieve was at James' house.

I fell asleep watching TV and woke up to the sound of arguing coming from outside.

It was 6:30 am the sky was still a little dark but the sun was coming up.

I slipped out of my bed and opened the curtain to try and see what was going on.

I recognized the two arguing as James and Genevieve.

"So what i'm just a play toy to you!?" Genevieve shouted while throwing her hands up in the air for emphasis.

"That's exactly what you are!" James retorted back

"So what, was I just a one night stand?" She yelled so loud I'm not quite sure how the neighbors weren't awake yet.

"Yes you were I wanted some action and you were the easiest target." James spit back.

"You know what Fuck you I'm leaving!" Genevieve said while storming towards her car.

"You already have Fucked me and thank the lord I thought you'd never leave."

I couldn't help but laugh at James' remarks to Genevieve...

I watched as Genevieve sped off and left tire tracks in the road. Forever engraving her anger at James into the road.

I flinched a little at the echo of James slamming the door.

I decided to go ahead and get up instead of hiding my face under the covers, since I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep thanks to the sun shining in my room and the lack of curtains that darkened my room.

Mom had left for work already and I was alone in my house once again.

I decided to take a shower, after I took a shower I changed into my black tank top and black shorts. I decided to forget about drying my hair I mean it's Saturday nobody is going to see me anyway.

*Ding-Dong*

The doorbell rang....

Well shit that killed my idea, guess I spoke too soon.