Chapter 8- (continuation of 7)

_________________________________

© Haley B 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this book are owned by Haley B. It's illegal to steal/copy and if breached will be punished by law.
____________________________________

Fate

Chapter 8

~~~~James' POV~~~~

After Selena and I almost having a food fight and me almost choking to death on a piece of chicken I decided I needed a smoke, I took the hall pass and headed into the empty classroom they used for after school detention, what I saw made me beyond furious. The walking STD and the man whore were together, what a cliche.

The door was cracked open a bit, so I just walked in as soon as I did I heart the smacking of lips together. Me being the curious bastard I am I wanted to see who was going to get in trouble, I seen none other than the devil himself Conner and the school's whore Genevieve, I had to laugh at that. At least I wasn't dumb enough to go all the way with her, I'd rather not contract every single STD in the U.S. Seems Conner here wasn't very bright.

Moving closer and hiding behind a storage shelf cluttered with dusty boxes and old books, I took out my phone and snapped a picture of Conner's lips locked around Genevieve's and his hands up her shirt pulling her closer to him.

I might need this later just in case I need to reassure Selena who she's dating, I thought to myself. Slipping my phone back into my pocket for safe keeping.

A smirk grew and stayed plastered on my face and I Decided to be a little devilish. I got to the doorway, took out the slingshot I kept in my backpack; aimed right beside the two having a steamy make out session and released. Genevieve started cussing Conner immediately, after I speedily but quietly ran down the hallway getting as much distance between us as possible I could still hear her cussing him out. I chuckled to myself I could still hear her telling him how much of an ignorant fool he was for not locking the door and how they could've gotten caught, all the while I walking back to my classroom.

____________
~After School~

Conner never showed up in time to pick Selena up from school, I watched her drag herself onto the bus drooping with sadness. I started my motorcycle, throwing the helmet into my bag on the side and driving off down the road toward my house. I sped down the road watching everything fly by in a blur, feeling the wind in my hair I felt alive for the first time In a long time; just realizing I was going 80 which was way over the speed limit I decided to speed up a bit and let the thrill take me over, I would've took both hands and threw them up in the air while screaming with excitement but I'm not very good with that I've tried before; I ended up in the hospital and my ride wrapped around a tree several feet away from where they had found me. I stopped being a thrill seeker for a minute deciding I didn't want to end up in the infirmary or worse, the morgue and I decided to drive like a sane person.

As soon as I pulled up into the driveway I noticed Selena wasn't home yet, turning around I noticed an all too familiar Dark Blue Mustang pull into my driveway....Conner. I frowned at the mustang in my driveway, I walked down ky yard checking my jeans and jacket silently to make sure I wasn't armed just in case he tended to piss me off in a few minutes I knew he was a sly dog, he'd stab himself with my weapon just to get me locked up. He'd do just about anything at any level of extreme if it meant he was able to hurt me in the aftermath of it all.