Chapter 13

© Haley B 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this book are owned by Haley B. It's illegal to steal/copy and if breached will be punished by law.
____________________________________

Fate

Chapter- 13

~~~~James' POV~~~~

I woke up sometime past midnight I laid there on the couch looking up at the ceiling I got to thinking about Conner, it was still taking every ounce of my being not to storm out of Selena's house, then hop onto my bike and ride down to Conners house and beat the living daylights out of him. Maybe I would get lucky and he would walk out in front of me while I was driving my dads truck, then I would be extremely tempted to run his ass over. I wanted so badly, to make him pay for what he did to her. Selena, the girl who never hurt anybody, the girl who would forgive you no matter what you did. Hell she probably apologized to that prick for him hitting on her. That's just the way she is, she doesn't start drama heck I'd bet my own soul that she didn't even tell her own mother what really happened to her the other night. That prick Conner probably made up some outrageous excuse and her mother believed it. Not that I would blame her, I know for a fact he's a good liar, it's got him this far.

I looked over at her, she was sound asleep curling up to her pillow, her hands were under her head, she looked like an angel. I pulled my phone out to check the time on my phone which read 5:40 I decided to make something for Selena. I walked into the kitchen and dug some bacon bits out of the cabinet where the spices were, then I took some Kraft cheese and two eggs out of the the fridge and a pan out of the cabinet. I turned the eye of the stove to four and put the pan on it, then I took some butter out of the fridge and put a few slivers into the pan. I cracked the eggs into the pan and began making it like an omelet. A few minutes later I had made an bacon, egg, and cheese omelet. I took some milk and warmed it up in the microwave, I remember how much she loved Hot Chocolate when we were kids, it was the only way her mother got her to go to sleep after her father walked out on them, I added the hot chocolate powder and the marshmallows and stirred it up, then heated it back up in the microwave for a few seconds. After I had everything ready I put it onto the table in the living room in front of Selena and wrote a note for her when she woke up. I made sure she still had an alarm set on her phone, then I whispered bye into her ear and walked to the door, I gently opened it then was careful to close it without waking her up, she only had a few more minutes before her alarm went off anyway; at least she would get a warm meal before she headed off to school.

I walked down the street and started thinking of Conner, the subject I knew would hurt Selena the most if I brought up. I would ask Selena what she wanted me to do in a few days, I would give her a little bit of time to think about it if anything at all. I would get vengeance on him hurting her, one way or another, he will not get off easily for hurting her, I wont have it.

I walked into my garage and began throwing punches on my punching bag, in order to express my anger, without actually hurting anyone, yet.

~~~~Selena's POV~~~~

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm blaring in my ear, I hated getting up for school, it was torture to get up this early. It should be illegal to be up this early! maybe it was just me not being an early bird but damn I felt like I got hit by a train. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, trying to get the sleepy out of them, I looked in front of me to see an omelet, I picked up the cup of liquid directly beside my mysterious and freshly made omelet, the smell rushing to my senses; I immediately recognized this familiar smell as my favorite drink in the world, Hot Chocolate. I took a bite of the omelet and I immediately felt like melting into a puddle of mush, it was so delicious I wanted to savor this moment forever. A moan of pleasure escaped my mouth, because of the delicacy I was currently devouring. This was by far the best omelet I have ever had. I took a sip of the hot chocolate to find there were still marshmallows in it, and it was just the right temperature, not too cold to where I would have to warm it up and not too hot to where I would scald my tongue by taking a drink every few seconds to see if it was cooled off yet. It took me a few minutes to regain my train of thought after I ate the most amazing breakfast I have ever tasted in my entire life. Then it dawned on me that, I still had to attend school.