Part 2 of Chapter 25

• Dedicated to ALL OF MY LOVELY FANS

 Chapter 25

…..this is where we left off. On Monday I will be merging ½ of chapter 25 and this one so that it can just be chapter 25........... comprende?

Xavier's POV

“Hey little kid. I am Alpha Xavier. I need you to come with me.” The little kid stared at me in shock and wiped the tears that were on his face.

“Hey I know it's scary, but I need you to be a big boy for me. Can you do that?”

The little boy nodded his head and reached out for me. I pulled my sweater off and wrapped it around him. I picked him up and grunted as I tried to stand up.

“I will figure out a way for us to get out of here. You see that door right there? Well we are going to go through that door, but I am going to have to jump so you need to hold on tight. Yes just like that, good job. Okay ready? I....2...3..JUMP!” I jumped over a fall bookcase and had jut made it through the door when the ceiling there started to collapse. I let out a sigh of relief and headed for the main stairs.

I jumped back in time to miss the wooden beam that fell from the roof. The little boy screamed in my arms. I rubbed his back and buried his face in my neck. “Hey I told you I would get you out of here safe. Just calm down. You have my word that I will protect you with my life.”

I waited for him to nod before I ran for the second stair case. The stairs seemed fine, but the bottom section of the stairs were already catching on fire. “We are going to have to jump again okay? Hold on tight!!”

I jumped and landed at the bottom of the stairs, but I had landed wrong. The little boy had shifted in my arms a little. I had tried to make sure not to hurt him and ended up banging my knee. I yelped in pain as my jeans caught on fire. I set the boy down for a brief second so I could roll and put out the flames. I stood up with some effort and picked him up. I wasn't healing properly because of how much smoke there was. I coughed and started walking again.

“Come on little man. Just a little further we are almost there.” I headed towards the door I had entered through, but it was blocked my fallen beams and furniture. I growled and headed to a window. I held the little boy in one arm and used the other to punch the glass out. I sucked in a deep breath as the glass cut my arm open.

I bundle the little boy in my arms and jumped through the window. I could hear Sam screaming for us. I shook my head. She was worried about me when I didn't really deserve it. I ran towards them and screamed for the pack doctor.

I had just set the little boy down when Sam enveloped me in a hug. I was shocked for a moment before I responded.

“Thank you Xavier. Thank you for saving him.” she said quietly. I nodded my head “It's no problem Sam”

Sam returned her attention to the little boy that was being tended too. I laid my head on the ground and tried to regain my breath.

“Alpha”

I turned to look at who was addressing me, it was the pack doctor. “I need to tend to you Alpha Xavier. Your wounds will heal themselves, but I just needed to make sure you are properly”

I nodded my head and allowed the Pack doctor to tend to my wounds. I held my breath as he put an ointment on my burns. I started to piece together who on earth would have done some cowardly act such as this. I mean who sets a house on fire when everyone is sleeping.

I was just starting to relax when I saw shuffling near the bushes. My wolf was instantly on alert. No one should be near here right now. I stood up slowly and pretended that I didn't notice. I waited for the person to stand up. I turned my head slightly so that I could see who was standing. I instantly started snarling when I noticed that they were aiming a gun at Sam. I shifted and lunged at the person. They quickly fired off a round, but I payed no attention to where it hit. I was to busy trying to pin him. I felt a sharp pain on my side, but I tried to ignore while I waited for other weres to come. Carter pushed me off the shooter so they could arrest him. I tried to stand, but I wold fall over in pain. I clutched my abdomen and gasped in pain.

“OH MY GOSH XAVIER HAS BEEN SHOT!!”

COMMENT
VOTE
FAN

I love all my fans. Thanks for waiting so long guys. You are the best fans in the world. There will be 5 chapters uploaded by the end of this month...maybe more. Lol my best friend Andrea (AndreaGarcia651) threatened to cut off my nipples if I didn't o.o