Chapter 23

• Dedicated to All my dedicated Fans

Chapter 23

 The song remindes me of Sam

Hey peeps :D I loved your comments C: my email is set up on my phone so whenever I get a notification email about a comment I read it right away. Lol needless to say I looked like an idiot smiling at my phone because of your comments

KEEP IT UP GUYS- Barbara

Sam’s POV

I woke up in the morning feeling great. I jumped out of bed and ran to the restroom. Today is the day Carter moves into my pack house and I want to look good. I mean…erm.. as the Alpha..uh it is my job to look good..everyday.

                I brushed my teeth before I hopped into the shower. I washed my hair with my strawberry smelling shampoo and conditioner. I made sure I washed and handled my business before I hopped put of the shower. I laughed when I noticed the mirror was fogger up, so I did what any girl would do. I wrote all over the mirror with my finger. I even made a smiley face.

                I glanced at the clock on the wall. Damn I only have 2 hours until Carter gets here and I still need to cook the pack lunch. Today we were going to train in this meadow I found in the woods. It was large enough to fit my pack, Jayden’s pack, and Xavier’s pack. Since we were going to be there all day training I thought what the hell, we might as well have a picnic there as well. That way our packs could hang out more. So far 5 pack members from my pack and 3 from Jayden’s have found their mates in Xavier’s pack.

                I headed to my closet and pulled out some shorts that I was going to pair with a dark blue curve hugging shirt. I slipped the close on and pulled on my British flag converse. I have always wished I was British so I could have that cool accent.

I ran downstairs and headed to the kitchen. I really wanted to impress Carter with my cooking so I guess I am going to make Fajita with rice and beans. Hmmm…maybe I should make arroz con leche for dessert.

Everyone likes Mexican food so the pack should like this meal.

                I had already turned on the rill and was in the process of cutting up and seasoning all the chicken and beef when Monica entered the kitchen.

“Do you need some help” She asked

I nodded my head yes, “Can you start on the rice for me? I just need to finish up this chicken so I can put it on the grill. “

                With Monica’s help I finished faster. I put the beans to cook while the chicken grilled outside.

I kept a close eye on the chicken while I started the dessert. The dessert would take the longest so hopefully it is finished by the time the chicken and beef fajita is.

                I headed outside to check on the chicken. About 10 more minutes and it would be done.

The ten minutes passed rather quickly and I was just finishing talking the meat off the grill when arms wrapped around my waist.

                I turned around quickly and smiled as I saw Carter holding me.

“Hey Carter”

                “Hey good looking”

I smacked his arm and headed inside to check on the beans and see if Monica was done with the rice.

                “Is the rice almost ready Monica”

She nodded her head, “Just about 5 minutes and then I can start putting it in containers”