Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Authors note

So how is the story so far? Sorry I haven't uploaded latley, but I got sick :'( and couldn't do anything..Gahhh I hate being sick...anyway here is the next chapter..heres a cookie for waiting >.< O

I am dedicating this to queenofthenerds because she was the only one that commented on chapter 2 :)

Anyways enjoy >.<

The picture is of Victoria 

I walked into school with my head held low. I hope no one notices me! I have enough torture for one day. Yes!!!! I made it safely to the lunchroom. I walked over to the lunch line and waited to get my lunch. Come on line move faster! Hurry up before Leslie and her “friends” get here!! Victoria stood in line behind me and kept muttering profanities every time someone in line stopped to second guess their choice. When it was my choice to get something I chose a crispy chicken sandwich with apple crisps and ice tea with no sugar.

“Are you sure you need that food fatty? There are people who could actually make that food go to a good cause! You're only going to eat it, gain more wait and take up more space!” Leslie screeched.

“Man, all you think about is food!” Alex screamed at me with a look of disgust on his face.

“Guys come on, just leave the fatty alone” I heard a deep voice say. I would have checked who said it, but I was to afraid to look up.

“Okay baby..” Leslie purred before knocking my tray into my face and pushing me to the floor.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop the tears from escaping. A hand was suddenly pulling me up from the ground

“I said leave her alone!” the voice screamed “ now lets go I am hungry”

By the time I looked up all I saw was the broad shoulders of the boy with the deep voice.

“ I'm so sorry Sammy!! I couldn't help you because if I did I would end up hitting your jerk of a brother and then he would use his beta control against me! God I feel so helpless! Are you okay? Man I am just babbling now,,”

I interrupted Victoria in the middle of her rant and asked her to just help me up because I was fine.

I sighed and headed to the restroom so I could go clean myself up a little before class started.

After a long 10 minutes I looked....well it was the best is was going to get. I walked over to Victoria's locker where she was waiting for me. “Come on lets go” I said, as she handed me a bag of chips that she had bought for me. It always amazes me how well she knows me.

I was early to My chemistry class because I didn't eat lunch today. I sat in the front of the class so that if would be harder for the bullies to pick on me. I got out my homework and started to doodle on the extra pieces of paper I had. I wish everything could go back to normal. I wish I could have my brother that use to care for me back. I have so many wishes, but they will probably never come true. Oh well..but if I could have at least one of my wishes come true it would be that I meet my mate before my 18th birthday. My 16th birthday would be in 2 days!! I would finally have my license...well I would have my provisional license that my Aunt Rosie would help me go get

All the rest of my classmates followed in. I am so happy that I am in honored classes. That way I don't have to see some of my bullies, but I still see the bullies that are older that me. My brother Alex walked into the room with his best friend Xavier who was holding Leslie's hand.