Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Author’s Note:

Hello all of you beautiful people >.<

Okay I am going to dedicate this chapter to lilmizzhugable13 because she was the 1st one to commnent 

Soooo....how are you guys? Good? Ok then

Anyways.....Onto the story =)

Alex's Pov(oh snap)

Samantha makes me so mad sometimes! I mean why would she lie about being Xavier's mate? I know she has had a crush on him for a long time now, but that is just too low for her. Maybe she wasn't lying? Nah, there is no way she could be telling the truth. The Alpha female is suppose to be gorgeous.

I know what people think of me. That I am so mean not to stick up for my little sister, but can you blame me? If she would just stop eating so much, everyone would stop making fun of her! I use to protect her, but after what she did....she can handle herself. It's all her fault I am a orphan!! If she hadn't complained to my dad that she wanted to go out we wouldn't have been in that clearing. Mom and dad wouldn't have died protecting her..protecting us.

She makes me so mad! Sometimes I feel bad about how I treat her. Sometimes I wish I would stick up for her. Then I realize, if she wanted to she could lose weight! It's her own fault that she is teased on! I mean you would think that if your father was the beta and your brother was the soon to be beta, you would at least dress nice. I use to not care, but after our parents died I realized something....Appearances are everything.

After I finished with Samantha outside, I walked back to where Xavier was standing.

“Hey man, I'm sorry about the scene Samantha made. I don't know what her problem is.” I said.

“Hey it's cool bro. I was thinkin' do you wanna hang with the boys tonight and go down to Leslie's house? She is suppose to be throwing some kind of party” Xavier tried to smile when he said this, but something was wrong. He didn't seem like his usual collected self. I wonder what's wrong

I though about what he said and smirked. Me and Xavier are the 2 biggest players in school. At every party Leslie throws we try to see who can get the most number of girls.

“Hell yea!!” I said with a smile. “See you after school.” I walked away from him towards class.

During the whole class period I couldn't shake this feeling that something was going to happen today. That's strange. Man I need to get laid so that I can

\ stop thinking so much!! The party today would be awesome. I could probably get Clair and Brianna to have a 3 some with me. I smiled at the thought.

When the bell signaled the end of class I strolled out of the classroom. I walked towards my last class of the day; gym. I winked at the girls as I passed and smirked when I heard them giggle. They were so easy to please! I headed to the locker room to change. I loved sports so this was always a easy class. I was on the football, soccer, and baseball teams. Actually I was the captain for the Baseball team, but Xavier was the captain for the Football and Soccer team.

I wonder what Samantha is doing? She's probably stuffing her face with food again. God she is so disgusting sometimes. I hope she's home when I get back because I am going to be hungry. If she doesn't have food ready by the time I get home I am going to be livid!! WTH man I just used a big word!! I seriously need to get some. I headed into the locker room's to get dressed.