Chapter 14

Chapter 14

dedicated to my Friend :D

Okay first off I am sorry for not uploading sooner, but I have finals this week and I needed to study :D

It's going to be a busy week this week and next week.

I just wanted to let you know....Okay so here is an upload...hope you like it and btw

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS :D :D :D

Samantha's POV

“Wait...what!?!! Me an Alpha. No that can't be. I still have issues with myself!! How the hell am I suppose to manage a pack, huh Jayden. You tell me how? And the pack will be full of people who are evil! People that like to kill and Rape people!

I would rather die than lead a pack full of heartless people!”

Jayden just stared at me during my meltdown. He had carried me to his room to talk to me because according to him I looked like I was going into shock.

I paced to to the the bedroom window and looked outside. Some of the warriors in our pack were carrying the dead bodies from Oscars pack to the wood. Since these wolves were horrible they were going to just be left on the floor of the woods for the animals to do whatever they pleased. This was the ultimate disgrace for a werewolves.

We had already calculated the damage done to our pack and it turns out that Nathan was the only one that died, but some of the warriors were injured.

I felt my self starting to shake at the thought of Nathan. I was still more than pissed over his death, but I had stopped crying. I came to the conclusion that my tears weren't going to help him.

I turned and faced Jayden. He looked like he was deep in thought.

“Jayden what am I suppose to do? How can I be a good Alpha.”

“Listen Samantha. You ARE an alpha, but it isn't just because you managed to kill Oscar. How do you think you managed to kill him? You had the strength to kill him because you were already an Alpha.”

I was about to interrupt him when he gave me his famous I-dare0you-to-interupt-face.

“Yes Sam you are an Alpha, but not by blood. You are one of the wolves that the moon goddess chose as an Alpha because you have overcome many obstacles in life and you STILL aren't coldhearted. Yes you did kill Oscar, but you felt weird after you killed him. Didn't you?”

I nodded my head.

“Yes you were justified in killing him and that is why you don't feel regretful. You killed him to protect your pack and not just because you felt like it. You are an Alpha because you were chosen AND you are also an Alpha because you took away Oscar's pack. Even if that was unintentional. So yes Samantha you can choose not to be an Alpha, but you will always have powers of Alpha because you were chosen. The people the moon goddess chooses as Alpha's will always have their powers. Forced Alphas and Alphas through bloodlines can loose their powers if they are defeated.”

I stared at him ans shock. I was meant to be an Alpha after all.

“Jayden can you help me. I don't know what to decide. I never wanted to be an Alpha, but I can tell that I am suppose to be one. What am I suppose to do.”

Jayden gave me a sympathetic smile before he chose to answer.

“Sam I will always be there to help you. Now there is an option. You can be an Alpha, but still be connected to this pack. All we have to do is become allies so to speak. We have to preform this ceremony for you to become an Alpha first. After that You and I will preform a ceremony in which we will promise to help each other out no matter what. We will also promise to never attack each other. If the moon goddess deems this promise true, then our packs will be combined so to speak. Everyone in our packs will be able to talk to each other, but they can only obey their Alpha. It's kind of like merging packs, but I have very little control over your wolves.”