Chapter 19

Chapter 19

 dedicated to my friend bailey!!

Samantha’s POV

I slumped against the now closed door. I shut my eyes and willed the tears that were building up to go away.  It hurt so much to watch my brother in pain and not be able to help him.                                                                         

I know I could just forgive him, but that’s the point. I don’t know if I can forgive him. He caused me so much pain and never once stood up for me. How am I suppose to forgive someone that just stood by as their own family member was tormented                                                                                                         

I Took a deep breath to center myself an opened my eyes. My “group” was surrounding me in a circle and they all had concerned looks on their faces. Monica was the first to speak up.                                                       “Are you okay Sam. I know that was hard seeing them and I wish I could say I know how you feel and just be there for you, but I don’t know what you’re going through. What I do know is that we are all here for you.”                                                                                                                   I smiled at the group we lapsed into a short silence as I was engulfed into a group hug, but that silence was shattered by Bryan and Brett.                                                                                                    “Yo hommie de dog, I lurves ya gurl you like my sister from a notha mista. Wait fuck dat you  my sis gurl.!!” (Brett)                                                                                                                                                        “Yeah home skillet biscuit! You my home girl and aint nothing gonna come between dat. No w if that boi over der that was trippin hurts my gurl ima have to give him a beat down gangsta style yo!” (Bryan)                                                                                                                                                               “Yeah girl cuz ain’t no way in hell is some wanna be cholo gonna come through that door and mess with my family. Yea gurl you heard me you and every budy in dis motha fuckn place is mi familia.” (Brett)                                                                                                                                                                           I stared at the twins in shock. I am pretty sure everyone was thinking the same thing as me;the twins have officially lost it. We were in a short stunned silence before we all burst out laughing.                                   “Hahahaha okay guys. Okay now since the whole pack is probably listening to this conversation I might as well address everyone. “I raised my voice and started speaking again, “Okay guys we are ordering take-out today. Since Jayden’s pack chose what we ate this time it is my packs turn and I choose Chinese. Tonight we will eat in the meadow and then you guys can do whatever you want. Just don’t forget tomorrow is the campfire and Alpha Xavier’s pack will be attending. I expect everyone to behave, but have fun guys. Oh yeah and don’t forget we have a singing competition tomorrow. If you need me I will be in the gym.”                                                                                                                                                                                       I told the guys to order me orange chicken or chicken with rice. I quickly went to my room to change before I headed to the gym.  I took all my anger frustration from earlier out on the punching bag. When I was calm enough I headed to the running machine. I sensed someone walk into the room, but I ignored it. I knew no one was dumb enough to mess with me. I ran 5 miles before I got off and practiced my kicks and landings on the balance beams. I had just picked up a gun and was about to practice my shots on a dummy when the person who had entered the room began to speak.