Chapter 27

Chapter 27

 dedicated to my bestie >.< who keeps threatening me! 

Here is the next chapter......This month has been crazy!!!!!!!! Of course its summer time now so YAY!!!! The reason uploads didn’t start up as soon as school let out was because I failed Algebra 2 and had to retake. Yup I am so surprised my parents didn’t kill me, but i was grounded..so yeah. Does anybody else have strict parents? Now i have to get A’s in all of my classes next year or I will be in deep shizz. ITS ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sam POV.

"Come on guys!! If you aren't sweating you aren't working hard enough. Come on you are werewolves, you should be able to do some measly push ups!! Its only 100 so far guys come on MOVE IT!!!!" I screamed at the pack as we did push ups. I was doing push ups with the pack so that I didn't seem like a hypocrite by making them do them and me just standing there watching and dictating. I ended up dragging Xavier and Jayden into training as well and although they tried to resist, they both knew that this would benefit us all in the end.

            I couldn't resist an eye roll as I noticed that Xavier's pack mates were having trouble keeping up with mine. To be fair all of my pack mates had suffered through traning sessions with me and because of it they were at the top of their game. All werewolves are naturally fit, but you still have to work out and exercise in order to be on your A game. Apparently Xavier has been allowing their pack mates to be kind of lazy. By the time the last of the wolves were done with their push ups my pack mates were already sitting and stretching.

            "Move your tails guys come on!!! Apparently you guys haven't been exercising regulary. So  now we are going to have to start off with physical training or PT. We will have PT twice a week in order to gain endurance and muscle. We will have intense traning or IT once a week."  I was met by groans. I raised an eye brow, "Oh I'm sorry were you asking for more? Do you want to have PT three times and IT twice a week for an hour?" Everyone quickly apologized and waited for me to continue. I know that I seem cruel, but today was the first day of training and apparently we have a lot to do.  I shook my head and smiled slightly.

            "Okay then we are going to do 300 sit ups followed by 200 push ups and 400 jumping jacks. Children over 10 will be doing 100 sit ups, 150 push ups, and 200 jumping jacks. The children 6 to 9 are going to do 50 sit ups, 60 push ups, and 70 jumping jacks. And don't even thinking about complaning. My pack usually does double that so you are getting off easy. By the end of this month all of you will be easy to do triple this amount and at the ened barely be sweating." You could see the relunctance on almost everyone's face, but no one protested. It was a good thing they didn't or I would have double the amount. The children were training to, but they wouldn't fight. It was just a precaution that all of us  Alphas agreed on. They would only have PT once a week and no IT. They wouldn't normally train, but better to be safe than sorry.

I laid on the floor and waited for everyone to get down. I counted us off and had Carter walking around making sure everyone was doing what they were suppose to. We finished all three things within an hour, which is not that bad. I walked to the front where Jayden, Christian, Jason, Bryan, Brett, Jordan, and Chase were all waiting for me. They were goig to help me with some demonstrations since they have practiced with me before. It took forever to get the guys to stop going easy on me and use their full strength. They kept using the same excuse: They didn't want to hurt their little sister.