Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I am writing this in Firday school..yuppp...i have friday school until 7:15 pm... -__- for attendance violation

(: I hope you like it. And OMG your comments make me laugh!! I read all of them by the way. SO COMMENT

Sam POV

It has been a week since Xavier was shot in the stomache. He is out of the hospital already, but he still gets pains when he moves to quickly. The doctor said he would have already healed from the bullet, but it was made out of celestial silver. The thing that really caused the most damage is that he kept moving around and that allowed for the silver to spread faster in his bloodstream..

I sighed and put on my jacket. It was time to go visit the prisioner. We arreseted the shooter, but we have left him in the dungeon to heal from the beating the pact fighters gave him. I slipped on my favorite pair of converse and headed downstairs. I stopped by the kitchen to grab some napkins.

I sent a mind link out to Carter, Jayden, Xavier, Alex, Jordan, Jason, and Chase.

Guys meet me down in the dungeon. It is time to interrogate that sick sun of a b!tch

I closed the link after I recieved an okay from everyone. By the time I got to the dungeon Jayden and Carter were already there.

I gave Jayden a hug and walked over to Carter. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Hey."

"Hey" I said quietly. I waited for everyone else to enter the room before I spoke again.

"Jayden, Xavier, and I will be the ones asking the questions"

Chase gave me a questioning glance, "If you don't mind me asking, why are the rest of us here then." I smirked at him before answering, "In case he desides to be..Difficult. You guys get to help make him talk since you are either a beta or 3rd in command."

They nodded and we walked towards the cell. I unlocked it with one of the only two keys made for this cell. I had one for me and Jayden while Xavier had the other.

The man lifted his head and let out a growl.

"Good Morning to you too rougue. Now would you like to tell me why you were tresspassing on my pack grounds?" I asked with a raised eyebrow

"Go to Hell you b!tch"

Before he could say anything else Carter had back handed him causing his lip to bleed.

"YOU WILL SHOW HER RESPECT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-" I pulled Carter back and gave him a small smile before facing the rouge again.

"Lets try this again. Why were you on my packs grounds and why did you even think about setting a fire in a CHILDREN PLAY HOUSE. IF YOU HAD KILLED ANY WOLF FROM EITHER THREE OF THESE PACKS.!!" I took a deep breath and stared at the wall before acknowledging the wolf again.

"I asked you a question"

"And what makes you think i would anwser someone like you. You're not even fit to be an Alpha."

I tapped my foot twice. It was the signal for either Jordan, Jason, Chase, or Alex to step foward.

Jason stepped foward and punched the Rogues jaw.

Jayden step foward to ask a question this time, "Lets start with something easy this time like your name"

"hmm..how about Mike Hock" he said with a laugh