Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Sorry For not uploading guys.....i managed to get my hand on a computer though...Here you go!!

I am out of school now so I have more time to upload this story faster :)

Yeah so enjoy

-Barbara

I LOVE MY FANS!!!!!

 Sam POV

I walked into the living room and turned on the T.V

        I flipped through the channel and found She's The Man. Oh my flippin jebusness I looove this movie. I settled into the couch and enjoyed the movie.

        I got to the part where Viola decides to dress like a man and is in that salon. I was laughing on the couch when almost the whole pack came in. They were followed by Jayden and his pack.

        Jayden sat next to me and pulled me closer to him until I was practically on his lap. I rolled my eyes at him and turned my attention to the screen

        “Sam, don't ignore me. So yesterday went pretty good I guess. Well I mean Xavier didn't recognize you so that's good right? But you can't ignore him forever. Soon he is going to recognize you and you'll have to face him Sams.” Jayden said making me look at him.

        I sighed and faced him, “Yes Jayden I know that. I will face him when the time comes for that. Right now I don't want to see him, but when I am ready to face him I will make him pay for rejecting me.”

        Jayden gave me a weak smile and kissed my head, “Okay Sam, but don't forget you have to train his pack starting in 3 days, so I guess you have until then.”

        I nodded my head and turned to the movie. I was trying to focus my full attention to the movie, but everyone was talking.

        I growled in annoyance. I stood up and climbed onto the coffee table.

“EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!! I AM TRYING TO WATCH THE FRIGGEN MOVIE AND YOU GUYS WON'T HUSH! NOW IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN THIS ROOM HUSH YOUR MOUTH OR GET THE FUDGE OUT.”

        I took a deep breath and sat back down. I laid my head on Jayden's chest watched the movie again. I could feel Jayden's chest rumbling with his laughter he was trying to hide.

        I pinched Jayden's leg hard causing him to jump and stop laughing. I smirked and watched the movie. Everyone kept looking at me in surprise, but no one else talked for the rest of the movie. Well Bryan and Brett were trying to, but they stopped after I glared at them.

        I stood up after the movie ended and stretched. The guys flipped the channel to a football game and started getting riled up. I rolled my eyes and left the room followed by Monica, Sarah, and some other girls.