Ch. 3~ The test.

Hey people uploading a new ch. For you anxious readers lol hint hint to my dedication thanks for being soooo 'patient' i love you comment on my last story so ....m...e...a..n.... Nice....in a way... Well here we go!!

After 30 minutes of me cleaning James up in silence he finally spoke.

"i really dont want us to be over....i love you and you know that." he said looking in his lap while i dabbed a cut on his bare back with a disinfectant wipe. I shouldve told him to keep his shirt on.

"james i told you what me and my brother went through before...about our dad....i just got so outraged on how you yelled at me...i didnt see you in your eyes i saw my dad...yelling at us.." i said tears coming down on my cheeks. He stood up and turned towards me. Wow i will never forget those muscles... That face..those gorgeus black eyes.

"please dont cry." h e said cupping my face in his hands. I couldnt help but lean up and kiss him. He wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me back our tongues dancing like they were one. His body felt so good. I put my hands on his chest pushing him away. Bad idea.

He pushed me towards the wall kissing me i couldnt help but kiss back. This time i wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and held me up against the wall. It felt so good. Then i remembered how i was supposed to be mad at him....i just couldnt i loved him and i knew it. He walked over to the sink and sat me on it reaching for the hem of my shirt. I lifted it above my head. He began kissing my neck. I really missed being with him.

After at least 5 minutes he grabbed my bra strap. Okay do i really want to go this far with him.... We werent together. Icant rush into things not here... Not now. I pulled away.

"whats wrong" he whispered regaining his breath.

"james we cant do this" i whispered getting off the sink and putting my shirt on. He grabbed my hand before i left and spun me around and pulled me closer to him.

"are we..together?"

"i-i we...no." i turned and left. I really need to find out what that was between me and jordan before i go making out with james. Because i feel i love them both but isnt that impossible...? Of course i exclaimed to myself "wait" i said to myself. I turned and ran to my room where i saw it was empty. I then looked in jakes room. Empty. I went downstairs it was quiet and cold. He left me alone with james! Ugh..i saw headlights outside and her a car door steps and a minute later the front door opened

"where wwere you!" i yelled as he went in the kitchen. Following him i crossed my arms.

"are you and james back together" he said real quick.

"what no! I hate him" i lied " he just used me i geuss"

"what!" he said turning towards me "used you for what!"

"sex" i mumbled

"what!" he asked again he didnt hear me.

"sex! Sex! Sex!! We had sex 2 nights ago and the next day we break up!" i yelled running upstairs to my room. Why did i do that. Why did i say that. I really need to stop talking to myself. I chuckled out loud. But stopped when james busted through my door.

"your a fucking liar!" he yelled throwing my covers off of me. "i didnt use you i didnt fucking break up with you!" he yelled

"then why did you ignore me all day! Then get all slick and mad at me!!"

"because my cousin got shot!!" he yelled "yea he's in the hospital boohoo for kiona her life is such crap her mom loves her het brother isnt in a hospital she gets awesome grades! I didnt tell you because you dont know him all the guys do!! I was going to tell you today when i was coming over but i couldnt find you. Theres 80% chance he wont make it. Then my damn girlfriend breaks up with me. I was mad because his girlfriends ex shot him. Because she was cheating on him with her ex. But he wanted my cousin david out of there way so boom. I got a cousin in the hospital!" a tear falling from his cheek. "you were the only one i had now...." he stormed out of the house and slammed the door.

"kiona are you okay?" jake walked in sitting next to me.

"i didnt know i swear....well obviously i didnt.... I would have never...i really need to help him...im so sorry" i cried into his arms.

"please dont cry ki-ki itll be okay look you just have to remember our lives are different from his. After that all i remember is i wrnt to sleep.