Chapter 23- Lonely days....

It's been weeks since James had the outburst...I havent seen or even talked to him. Well sometimes he will call but not for me but the twins. I honostly think that im just going to give him his space. Im thinking about moving back to florida. The twins can make more friends, i can focus on school more and the twins. I geuss its mostly just to leave new york and give James his space. He probably needs it..gosh i hate myself right now..i can't trust my own fíancee. I can probably get a nice sized house but one thats not too big. I don't want a two story just yet...im just gonna wait until the twins are older for that. Right now im going to my parents' place. Jake was there and he brought stephanie. It's like an almost family runion between just this family. I turned down their road as i listened to the twins sing wheels on the bus.

"What do wheel do mommy!!" Dían laughed.

"They spin" i chuckled.

"Nooo they round and round!" Díanna giggled. I listened to them as they kept singing. I pulled into my parents' driveway and parked. I took off my seatbelt and got out. I then got the twins out and Jake came outside.

"Uncle Jake!!" the twins screamed at the same time.

"Hey!" he smiled hugging them. "Go inside and see grandma" he told them as i watched.

"Hey Jake" i smiled hugging him.

"So how are things with James?"

"Terrible we haven't talked in weeks and he only calls to see the tw-"

"Mommy daddy here!!" Dían screamed pulling my arm.

"Yea he is here" Jake sighed. "Come on Ki"

"He won't want to see me...but okay" i sighed walking inside the house. I saw Stephanie holding Díanna. "Hey Steph" i smiled to her.

"Hey" she smiled back swinging Díanna back in forth. She then did the same for Dían because she kept asking. I walked into the main room and saw James watching football with my dad. I know they did'nt notice me so maybe i just won't have James see me. Then he wont have to worry about a-

"Ki honey your here!" i hear my mom say. Great so much for staying hidden. James and my dad turned towards us as we hugged. My dad smiled standing up and coming over. I hugged him and James just starred at me before turning back to the tv. I really messed up. If i just listened to James and trusted him it would'nt have been like this. It's all my fault for our breakup. I geuss i don't deserve to be with him after what happen. He practically would've killed Josh if i did'nt stop him. When he left i helped Josh and it was hard. He had a broken nose, a busted lip, bruised ribs...i felt so bad. I walked over to where James was and sat down next to him..

"Hey?" i said like a question.

He looked at me before actually answering. "Hey" he mumbled. He got up and walked to the kitchen.

I heard Killer around here somewhere. I went upstairs and saw him being petted by Dían and Díanna. I was a bit nervous that they'd get hurt but Killer likes them. "At least come down stairs guys" the twins got up Killer following. We went downstairs and i see James now back on the couch. I go in the kitchen and grabbed a Sprite. I then sat at the island sipping on it, James walked in and grabbed a gatorade. Should i talk to him? Maybe he won't want to talk he barely said 'hey'. I really want to straighten things out.

"Uh...James..can we talk?" i finally said. He just looked at me.

"About what?"

"About what happened..."

*~•~•Jakes' POV•~•~*

I sat in the main room while Stephanie messed with my hair. I chuckled this girl really gets to me.

"Baby what's wrong with James and Ki?" she asked.

"They just had a bad arguement..."

"Are they still mad at eachother?"

"Yea from what i heard.."

"It looks like it..." i looked at her and she was looking outside. I looked outside to where i see James and Ki just yelling at eachother. They looked way to angry to be in the same room hell the same house. I stood up and walked over to the door. James better keep his hands to himself. That is all i gotta say...I dont care if Ki has to kick his ass...i'll be there to watch. I chuckled and Stephanie pulled me away.

"Let's go upstairs bae" she smiled biting her lip. I followed her up to my room. One day this girl will be my wife. I can promise that.

*~•~•~•James' POV•~•~•~*

"James im sorry okay i know i should'nt have fone that but after you had sex with that girl what do you expect!! You want me to just move it aside James i can't do that!!" Ki yelled at me.

"Well i was expecting my girlfriend to at least be home not with another fuckin' guy Ki? What have you been sleeping with him? Wait i trust you not to do that but you can't fucking trust me? Of all people? I risked my life to help you. When Jordan ass was after you not me not the twins you. You think i did that because we were together? Any other guy could've taken the twins and left you ki. Would've left you to be with that idiot. But not me i don't want to leave you i don't know what i want to do ki...im fuckin' confused with this damn world!" i yelle back at her. She probably does'nt care about anything im even saying so why try? This girl may be a one of a kind but i'll tell you one thing sometimes i actually think that she's the one. I had a million girls to choose from all od them throwing theyselves at me. But i choose her?

"James you act like i was Leaving you?"

"Well it seems like i beat you to it this time ki. I don't even care anymore have fun with your little boyfriend ki im done with you and these annoying ass games." i walked back inside and grabbed my keys from the counter.

"What wrong daddy" i looked back yo see Dían sitting on the small chair.

"Nothing"

"Where you go?"

"I'll be back don't worry" i kissed her forehead and went out to my car. I can't be with ki anymore. I just can't put up with her thinking im cheating one time and she thinks its the end of the world.

"James what the hell did you do?" i turned to see Jake. I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"My sister is fuckin' crying man what did you do?"

"Look alright i honostly don't want to talk about it alright?" i opened my car door.

"Alright but remember if you hurt her-"

"yea whatever" i got in and started my car up. Fuck relationships.

*~•~•~•Kionas' POV•~•~•~*

I can't belive he is actually doing this. I really hate him. I grabbed my purse and the twins and went to my car.

"Ki where are you going?" Jake asked me.

"Home i can't live w-with this anymore Jake." I drove home the twins were'nt speaking at all. I pulled into my normal spot. I got out and got the twins out. We walked up to my door and entered. The twins skipped to their room as i walked into the main room. I need to leave new york now. I went to my room and grabbed my laptop. I went online to get 3 plane tickets to florida as soon as possible. The closest flight was next week. Good. I grabbed my phone after getting the number for movers. After spending hours setting things up i got everything settled. The movers will start packing everything on wedsday. They should have our stuff at our place by next saturday. The flight is next friday. Im all set. I shut my laptop down and went to the twins room to tell them whats going on.

"Yay! We fly mommy? We fly high?" they both said.

"Yep" i smiled.

"Yay! Yay! Yay!"

This should be easier then expected.