Chapter 21-its a date

I woke up in the morning around 5. James' arm wrapped around my torso. I slid from under him. I then got up from the bed my bare body becoming cold. I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around my body. I looked back at James when he turned over. He was still sound asleep. I walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I then locked it. I still can't belive that he had sex with another girl...yet i just had sex with him. Should i be mad?

Him apologizing should'nt make me happy. Maybe it was'nt an accident James has cheated before. Not on me but on that girl...his ex...uh.

Vanessa i remember when he cheated on her...with me. Was i in the wrong when i kissed back? Should i have been guilty for doing that? I washed my face and heard a banging sound. I walked into the main room and saw that it was just the tv. I hut it off and walked to the twins room. They were both asleep. I geuss i will just go for a jog. I got dressed into a tank and some gym shorts. I then grabbed my sneakers and started for the door.

*~•~•~•~*

I ran down the street the cold breeze connecting to my face and legs. I only let my feet guide me to wherever they wanted to go. I have'nt ran in..years. I felt energized like i could'nt be stopped. I turned the corner and almost ran into someone. I did hit the building though. It really hurt. My arm was slightly scraped but i was fine. I looked at the person and it was some guy. He was really nice looking though.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" he asked me walking over. He was shirtless so i could'nt keep my eyes off him. Then i remembered whar i was doing and snapped out of it.

"Yea just a scrap"

"Are you sure?" he was panting.

"Yea i don't really jog alot" i chuckled showing him the scrap.

"Oh...Im Josh" he extended a hand.

"Kiona" i smiled shaking it.

"So do you live around here?"

"Yea i uhm i do..."

"Where were you headed?"

"Wherever i could go i geuss"

"Can i join you" he smiled.

"Uhmm" i looked around the empty streets. "Yea" he smiled wider.

"Cool" so we then headed off down the sidewalk in the direction i was going. "Do you live around here?" i asked him when we finally got back to my street.

"Yea i actually live on this street, in thw complex?"

"Oh me too" I chuckled. We were now just walking side by side. Something was different between me and Josh then it was between me and James. Probably because i just met him...i think.

"So uh...are you doing anything tonight?"

Was he trying to ask me on a date!! Probably just as friends....

"Uh no not that i know of.."

"Oh well uhm...do you uh want to go out to-"

"Ki!" i heard James yell. I sighed.

"What?" i asked him when he came down the steps.

"What are you doing?" he looked between me and Josh.

"I went out for a walk..."

"Uh who's this?" he looked at Josh like he hated him.

"This is Josh..."

"Hey" Josh said smiling.

"Yea uhm im leaving i The twins are sleep so uh..i'll see you later" I watched as he went to his car and drove off.

"You have kids?" he asked surprised.

"yea..." i mumbled.

"Cool.....So who was he?"

"Boy...fíancee..."

"Uh oh...whats wrong?"

"Uh nothing"

"thats a lie. One your going out for your first jog...two you did'nt look happy to see him and three i was about to ask you out...and you seemed..exited."

"Wow..your good"

"yea,...i know.." we both chuckled.

"Why don't you come inside for coffee and i'll explain everything?" i asked when we got to my stop.

"I was hoping you'd say that." he smiled we walked inside and i went to the twins room to check on them. I then looked back at Josh to see him on his phone sitting on the couch. I went in my room and quickly dressed into some capri shorts and a cami. I walked back out into the kitchen and made some coffee.

"So what are their names?"he asked me. "your kids"

"Dían and Díanna..."

"nice" he chuckled.

"Whats funny?"i smiled

"My sisters' name is Díanna"

"Nice name" i poured me a cup. "You want some?" i asked him.

"No im good." He walked over as i stirred in creamer and sugar."Now i was promised an explanation?" he smiled. I then told him almost everything starting with James cheating.

"Damn...tough life..."

"Yep...."

"You need a night out.." he smiled. "Maybe if James does'nt mind i can take you and your twins out to eat?"

"I don't think he'll mind..." i smiled.

"Crap" he mumbled looking at the time. "Uh i have to go but i'll pick you guys up at...7?"

"Its a..date" i smiled. Wait did i just accept a date? Omg James will be highly pissed... But it's just as friends...i hope. I walked him out just as the twins woke up....ugh. This will be one heck of a day.