(PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 11) Kiona and James Breakup.

*^~_••3 WEEKS LATER. 2 WEEKS BEFORE SPRING FLING.••_~^*

"So who are you gonna take to your spring fling?" I asked James through the phone while feeding Dían.

"Nobody im not goin'" he said bored like.

"Why?"

"Because i dont want to take some girl when i could've taken you..." he said in a sad tone.

"James you can't wait for me i don't want you stopping your life. Please just go with someone i dont know or hate" i chuckled and so did he.

"Who are you going with?"

"I dont know ive been asked to go by half the school....most of the askers were seniors anyway..."

"Well then go with one of them and i'll just go with...haley i geuss."

"No your not"

"Why not? You barely know her and you to dont hate eachother"

"Her ass is like 2 feet from her back!"

"Are you getting jealous?"

"I can't belive you'd think i'd be jealous of that tramp..." i sighed "whatever just have fun okay?"

"Oh i will" i said playfully teasing me.

"James.....i don't think that.....us trying to date...long distance.....its not really working out for me.....i love you....alot but i-i can't be with someone and not be able to hug them or come in contact with them....i love you James but i think it's for the best...right?" i said shakily and unevenly breathing.

"Yea...your totally right...by next year if things dont work out then......we'll always be here for eachother...Love you ki...please don't make crazy ass friends again" he lightly chuckled "bye."

"Bye James....Love you too" i hung up.

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SHORT ITS JUST A PREVIEW SO YOUR NOT CONFUSED OR MAD AT ME IN CHAPPY 11. NOW YOU GUY'S WONT BE LOST NEXT CHAPPY :)